Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

well. I'll start watching it today.😃

totaly agree! mine fav too after yah raha dil :O
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am startin g to grow impatient. I want Tejdar to meet and know Bano. For a man so smitten, he is a bit slow. He could have asked Bano's friend about her when she was being dropped off by him. Here it seems like the entire series will whiz by before Bano and Tejdar meet, and he fights for her. Because he seems like a nice person and not damaged like Subhan.
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I am startin g to grow impatient. I want Tejdar to meet and know Bano. For a man so smitten, he is a bit slow. He could have asked Bano's friend about her when she was being dropped off by him. Here it seems like the entire series will whiz by before Bano and Tejdar meet, and he fights for her. Because he seems like a nice person and not damaged like Subhan.

I haven't watched this weeks yet .. they still haven't met .. I can't take bano getting torturrd . Sobhan I hated him when he said don't talk about my mum like that .. I mean dude your mum is ruthless are u blind ..
Did you see preview on its facebook page .. looks like taghdhar kidnaps bano and possibly she's a widow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Syed Jibrun looks so old in front of the lead gal
Cudnt they chose a young new hero for her
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Syed Jibrun looks so old in front of the lead gal

Cudnt they chose a young new hero for her

nooo he's perfect!!!
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I haven't watched this weeks yet .. they still haven't met .. I can't take bano getting torturrd . Sobhan I hated him when he said don't talk about my mum like that .. I mean dude your mum is ruthless are u blind ..
Did you see preview on its facebook page .. looks like taghdhar kidnaps bano and possibly she's a widow

I don't see any preview on Facebook. Could you post a link?

JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

nooo he's perfect!!!

He looks about 37 and she seems to be about 20. So they look 20 years apart, and the story requires them to be so far apart in ages. He is shown to be world weary while still somewhat young, and she is naive and unsullied by the world. I like this new pair, and as a rule, I am starting to like fresh pairings.
JNam thumbnail
I just saw all the videos. So they suggest that things will turn considerably darker, and Tejdar could be the architect of at least some of the harsher turns Bano's and his own life might take. To begin with, Tejdar will first be duped into marrying Zenia, and on learning the truth, will get frustrated and will seek out Bano and ask her to be with him instead of her husband. It seems her husband will be injured/maimed in some accident, and might (might) eventually die. Tajdar may or mayn't be behind these tragedies. He will then seek out Bano who will continue to refuse his advances, and he will then, in desperation, kidnap her. Now, this sounds like Tejdar is a much darker and irredeemable character than I'd have wanted. I want a happy ending for Tejdar and Bano but so far, it seems unlikely. Anyhow, I will stick by the show till things get really tragic and Tejdar turns too evil for my liking. :-)
PS-The fact that he had the falcon killed against his mother's better counsel, suggests to me that he will, indeed, be a much darker character than I'd want. So, it doesn't appear to be a rosy love story, after all :-(
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@JNam. many shows start off as a rosy ones , but end up being very different. It is good to try watching somethig new and different.
I am watching Munkir in which Ahmad Ali is shown as a terrorist, named Gulrez..but he looked very innocent, and dreamy at first. now he started showing his true colors. but I am liking him.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The gal playing bano is very pretty
Hope she gets more good roles after this