Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't watch any show for this actor. I want to watch this show, but have no time.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched him in noor e zindagi I liked him from there :) this show will be good
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I watched him in noor e zindagi I liked him from there :) this show will be good

I find this guy always does a good job, like the guy who played opposite Zarnish in Laaj. Very capable of delivering a fine performance, provided he has good writing to support him. like Faltu Larki, I had heard some buzz about this show, and on a lark, decided to watch it. Turns out, I like the show and the leads do have an interesting dynamic between them. I wish Gibran's character ends up with Bano. For now, I am hooked. Goes to show that small budget shows with barely known cast members can often prove better viewing than the big starcast ones. So I am training myself to watch these shows like Faltu Larki, Pujaran, and now, Bholi Bano.
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I find this guy always does a good job, like the guy who played opposite Zarnish in Laaj. Very capable of delivering a fine performance, provided he has good writing to support him. like Faltu Larki, I had heard some buzz about this show, and on a lark, decided to watch it. Turns out, I like the show and the leads do have an interesting dynamic between them. I wish Gibran's character ends up with Bano. For now, I am hooked. Goes to show that small budget shows with barely known cast members can often prove better viewing than the big starcast ones. So I am training myself to watch these shows like Faltu Larki, Pujaran, and now, Bholi Bano.

very well said .. I love his role in bholi bano and he does the role total justice .. did you see episode 9? They almost meet but he doesn't know she's i the car .. I have seen the ost so many times due to him..will check out faltu ladki now
Edited by mimixoxo - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

very well said .. I love his role in bholi bano and he does the role total justice .. did you see episode 9? They almost meet but he doesn't know she's i the car .. I have seen the ost so many times due to him..will check out faltu ladki now

I saw episode 9 again, and i am starting to fear the worst. It seems that Tajdar might end up with the maid. Her growing prominence in the show is starting to worry and annoy me. I want Tajdar to end up with Bano because he cares for her and can take care of her like her cousin cannot. Her cousin is too damaged by his mother's ill treatment and is clearly going to hurt Bano against his wishes to please his stepmother. God! Why do Pakistani drama writers insist on turning every good love story into a t ragedy. :-(
mimixoxo thumbnail
Not the maid .. I agree with you she is in the ost .. but did you see the ost.. it seems tajthar and bano
Might end up together ..and the maid can't be that nice .. something fishy ... I hope next week
they do meet .. I can't take bano suffering this much .. I have a feeling from ost by trick bano cuz in sister will marry tajdhar and bano marry her cuzin bro ..
JNam thumbnail

Not the maid .. I agree with you she is in the ost .. but did you see the ost.. it seems tajthar and bano
Might end up together ..and the maid can't be that nice .. something fishy ... I hope next week
they do meet .. I can't take bano suffering this much .. I have a feeling from ost by trick bano cuz in sister will marry tajdhar and bano marry her cuzin bro ..

Well Tajdar did forgive the maid and say that love is not a crime. And she seems nicer than zeenia. Moreover in the Ost, in one of the dialogues, Bano tells Tajdar that she can only love her husband. This seems to indicate that Tajdar will not get Bano at the end. I hope that is not the case, but it is the worst case scenario in my mind.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Is this show worth watching? I just love the OST.
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Is this show worth watching? I just love the OST.

Absolutely yes! It is my favourite after Muqabil these days.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Absolutely yes! It is my favourite after Muqabil these days.

well. I'll start watching it today.😃