Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Well surely EmNa are not to blame for that horrendous leap because it's truly the writers fault, but if this makes EmNa ensure that such a leap won't happen in their future shows then I'm happy😆

Let's just hope they sign more shows together soon. After KnK ends, I'll be in such EmNa withdrawal...I'll probably end up just rewatching KnK for the third time (LOL I've already seen every episode except the post-leap ones twice. I think I've watched episode 19 [with the rain scene] like five times).

In the mean time, I hope they do ramp walks or TVCs together.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I would LOVE for them to do a photoshoot together, too! Seriously how gorgeous are they (mA, mA). Navin's wide eyes, Emmad's lowered eyes (that smolder, ufff!). Their height, their body builds...seriously, I was shipping Mansoor and Shehla before they even met in SEDBN. Literally the second Mansoor walked onto the screen I forgot about Haider and could not wait for these two to meet and get married because you could just tell they'd look good together. It's like their bodies have chemistry with each other, too! Sometimes, I consider myself the first EmNa fan ever hahahahahaha.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I would LOVE for them to do a photoshoot together, too! Seriously how gorgeous are they (mA, mA). Navin's wide eyes, Emmad's lowered eyes (that smolder, ufff!). Their height, their body builds...seriously, I was shipping Mansoor and Shehla before they even met in SEDBN. Literally the second Mansoor walked onto the screen I forgot about Haider and could not wait for these two to meet and get married because you could just tell they'd look good together. It's like their bodies have chemistry with each other, too! Sometimes, I consider myself the first EmNa fan ever hahahahahaha.

I just finished watching hum TV awards just to get a glimpse of EmNa and God they're so beautiful together and they give me so many FEELS
A photoshoot together would be amazing! I would love to see these two together in anything honestly. Everything about them screams CHEMISTRY❤️
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Let's just hope they sign more shows together soon. After KnK ends, I'll be in such EmNa withdrawal...I'll probably end up just rewatching KnK for the third time (LOL I've already seen every episode except the post-leap ones twice. I think I've watched episode 19 [with the rain scene] like five times).

In the mean time, I hope they do ramp walks or TVCs together.

LOL
I just love the obsession and passion we have for this show.
I'm so sure that I'm going to rewatch all the episodes before the pre-leap when this show comes to an end. Now if we get a beautiful ending for MoNa, I would probably rewatch the ending multiple times as well😉

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Well guys the episode airs in a little over 13 hours. Since I stayed up all night talking to you guys about literally everything last night, I'm probably going to crash tonight and not wake up until hours after the episode airs. So please let me know how it is!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh. ...I hv 45 pages to catch up on. Lol
Anyone wanna summarize🤣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Catching up. On PG 80. Where you all are talking about faraz's white shirt.
Didn't we speculate sajal is going to die.they could be crying and wearing white for that reason
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

lmao
I meant Faraz 😆

😆 I say afzal all the time too
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Regarding the shalwaar outfit Naveen wears when mohsin apologizes. In shows, you film more than the viewers see, cuz a lot is chopped in editing. it could be that they filmed something more. But editing cut it out
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Then it's from Beintehaa where Navin has the same wardrobe as she did from Kuch na Kaho. The fact that Emmad liked it means he's the lead. There. Win-Win either way.

FOBBY!! 🤣.

You made that quick of a conclusion based on the like alone