Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fobs - for me it will have to be KNK because I absolutely adore the pre-leap Moshin and Ayna. The way EmNa brought MoNa alive is just phenomenal
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Abby you still haven't answered my question which by the way ash thought it's was cute! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cant remember which page I have posted in though!

Yaar I got 3 ques of urs

Trp wala which I answered

SAYE E DEEWAR wala which fobby answered

Then are u guys STILL my fav family here wala...the ans to this is HELL YES

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Dua - just love MoNa in that scene! Moshin's intense stare toward his wife, admiring her beauty and Ayna feeling flustered was just
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fobs - for me it will have to be KNK because I absolutely adore the pre-leap Moshin and Ayna. The way EmNa brought MoNa alive is just phenomenal

Yeah when I was rewatching episode 28 today--well, before I started it, I was like, the post leap episodes aren't that bad, but then I watched 28, saw their little scenes...their tiny fights, that lovely background music played during their scenes, the small smiles and looks, Mohsin's slowly-relenting heart, Aina's fire...it was all perfect! Honestly if they ended the series on that episode, I would've died happy. But the leap happened, and yeah, the leap episodes are nothing compared to the pre-leap.

Still, it breaks my heart to see people commenting negatively about the show on the actors' social media sites. Say that stuff to the writers and producers! EmNa, and all the actors on this show, did a phenomenal job. There's not a single complaint from me, acting wise.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

[/DIV]

Then are u guys STILL my fav family here wala...the ans to this is HELL YES

Fobs, Ash and Dua, Abby still love us! We are still her favourite family! πŸ˜› 😳 This is indeed a true family love πŸ˜† 😳so all went well at the end of the day 😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Fobs, Ash and Dua, Abby still love us! We are still her favourite family! πŸ˜› 😳 This is indeed a true family love πŸ˜† 😳so all went well at the end of the day 😊

Abby couldn't hate us for long. Such is the power of CFA.😎
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Mate, it's like Hum has a problem with EmNa raising their own kids in a drama and having Navin stay alive. We've already talked about how in SEDBN, EmNa have three kids together but don't raise them together. Then in KnK, they raise three kids who are not biologically their own together. Finally, Navin has died in Humsafar, Alvida, it's pretty much confirmed she's gonna die in SEDBN and I didn't watch Mol so idk what happened to her in that. If she dies in KnK, dude--Hum and Navin, stoppp. Stop with the leaps, stop with the killing of Navin.

It almost makes me look forward to the fact that Beintehaa will be on Urdu1. Maybe that channel won't want to off her!

She doesn't die in MOL
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Alright you guys, I'm going to venture a guess and say we're gonna need a new AT by the time the episode actually airs tonight? LMAO!

Or at the very least, by the end of the week!
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dua - just love MoNa in that scene! Moshin's intense stare toward his wife, admiring her beauty and Ayna feeling flustered was just

Yes his stare towards her is to die for!
and the way he shakes his head Ufff DEAD
If I were Ayna I would have melted like an ice cream on a hot summer day☺️
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agreed fobs these people are stupid as they should have said these negative stuff to the production house, producers or writers of the show since it is them
who are responsible for this disaster! Not the actors! It is dumb when people don't realise the difference between this
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago