Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ I meant I had always this feeling. Like when I think of SED, only one name comes to my mind and that is of Malik Mansoor.. and then Shehla. And Haider afterwards. It was just how I saw it.

But the three of them are main leads.

They promoted it with ahsan n NAVIN Jodi but the mallik mansoor made his entry n conquered all

It's like how it happened in alvida

It was basically an Imran sanam show but zahid left the biggest impact

The same miracle happened for emaad as well

He swept all off their feet with his portrayal of mallik mansoor
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yes plz plz plz watch it

The film wasn't good but the drama is thousand times better

It got very high trps for him as well

And for me one of mahiras best performances

Plz plz watch it

It's only 17 epis

Totally worth it

lmao Abby πŸ˜†

I knew you were going to recommend it.

I haven't seen the film which is good bc I wouldn't have gotten interested to see the drama.
might give it a try and see
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't like Bin Roye and really can't stand Mahira's acting skills. For me - she is overrated
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Dua

Oh.. then you can watch the show and decide.. I personally didn't watch Bin Roye as a whole cuz didn't find it engaging enough due to acting maybe.. so I thought of reading the novel.

Oh don't worry about the hype.. all Mahira-tagged dramas get equal hype.. I don't think that gives guaranty for the show to be good πŸ˜†.

Bin roye being the Only exception

It was surprisingly amazing from start to finish

Each n every actor did their part very well

Thousand times better than other overrated shows of Mahira

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

THIS scene.
The way he shakes his head to the side with that sexy look in his eyes🀒
AHHH!!!! I DIED and went to HEAVEN.
How on earth can someone be so HOT and SEXY?!!!!!
OVARIES EXPLOSION 😡
I'm head over heels in love with this delicious guy and his extraordinary acting skills.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I didn't like Bin Roye and really can't stand Mahira's acting skills. For me - she is overrated

Overrated 100% agree

She is not the goddess which every1 worships

Neither lookswise nor actingwise

But she has the minimum req in both Dept

I cud NEVER say Mahira ruined any show or scene

Yes some other actress cud hv done it better

But she at least delivers unlike khelu who ruins the big budget hum projects
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On the topic of SEDBN, god, EmNa were so good in that, even when I only saw the first 12 episodes or so.

Seriously, Navin as Shehla is such good acting. I cannot get over it. I was rewatching the earlier episodes last night, and she is beyond perfection! Her voice is very, very subtly different as Shehla compared to Aina. As Shehla, there is very slightly more refinement; you can tell Shehla was brought up in a strict but loving home. Her pronunciations, her accent...everything is slightly fancier as Shehla. Compared to Aina, who is more friendly and colloquial in her speaking...Very slight differences, but truly amazing that she pulled off both characters so well at the same time.

And Emmad...wow...I cannot believe the same guy from Ranjish hi Sahi is gonna get at least a nomination (iA) for villain of the year! Maalik is straight up awful, but so, so different from Mohsin. Compare Shehla and Mansoor's wedding night to MoNa's wedding night. Emmad's posture, his smiles, his hand movements...they're so very different between Mansoor and Mohsin. He truly got into character for both of them.

What actors we have, and how lucky we are to see them in SEDBN and in parallel see them in KnK!

And together in SEDBN--WOW!

I was rewatching the scene where Mansoor drags Shehla down the stairs--that wasn't a stunt double; that was Navin literally being dragged down stairs! What dedication and acting from the two of them. What chemistry, what a range!

Seriously, I used to watch those scenes and prayed they got another show together because it was obvious they wouldn't end up happy in SEDBN, and then the promos for this show came out. Even if we don't get a happy MoNa ending, we got like 30+ episodes of MoNa and EmNa. We are beyond blessed to have gotten so much EmNa this year, and I am so happy for them that they got so much recognition from these two shows because they are supremely talented. I can't decide which show I think shows off their talent more.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ishq dua...i guess I hv lost count how many times I hv watched this scene
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

totally agree I don't find her the gorgeous queen look wise like everyone else makes her out to be nor do I find her the most talented actress. I really don't know why there is this huge hype about her.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ishq dua...i guess I hv lost count how many times I hv watched this scene

Me too!
I can watch it forever!!
Emaad's expression is enough to make me go insane