LMAO

Jai ho AYNA ki death rumour

Let's hv 50 more pgs on Mohsins death

Then we hv to call kanuck to mk the 3rd thread
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@FOBBY
Thank u for writing this ...coz that's EXACTLY how drama shoots work ...i wanted to write this to stop every1 from panicking if hina altaf khuda na khaasta post an onset pic withowithout EMNA...but the following is the reason

There are *plenty* of reasons both could be away from the sets. Like I said, the scenes aren't filmed in chronological order. Mohsin's apologizing scene was filmed before the MoNa Nikkah or the dinner date scene. The two of them are working on their other projects, and may return to KnK for all we know. And even if they don't return to the sets and are completely finished with their characters, the scenes aren't filmed in order! Even if the rest of the cast is still filming, there may be plenty of MoNa scenes until the very last episode, and right now they're filming like sisterly scenes between Tabi and Raania or scenes with Afaaq and Tabi and Raania and Maaz.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby πŸ˜†. Well we are able to handle a conversation on Mohsin's death.. too 😎 lol
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah today was a great day! Haha our convo here is something I'll probably remember for a long, long time!

Agreed this will go down as one of most memorable times I had in this forum. 😊 having said that this is the best gang I have ever came across in this forum. The most enjoyable and passionate gang. I am honoured to be with you guys in this thread for KNK show 😳 if there ever a thread that we should meet together - I am glad it is this KNK thread as due to KNK show's plot, character developments and actors - we have plenty to discuss and scope into. This is the power of EmNa as MoNa
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want either of them to die, but it would make more sense from a writing standpoint for Mohsin to kick the bucket than Aina. It'd be bad writing either way, but so is showing development and then acting like it didn't happen.

As far as cast members filming goes, the cast should really wrap up by this point. I don't want them to drag it either...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby you still haven't answered my question which by the way ash thought it's was cute! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cant remember which page I have posted in though!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL
I M IN PG 74 NOW

I guess will come to ur ques while reading the discussions

But I did see one ques of urs

How many epi left for SAYE E DEEWAR

That I also don't know

But I asked a few cast members in Insta

Let's see if any1 replies
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Lol Abby love us so much that she can't bear to miss our fun posts so now she is going back to read them all! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Have fun in reading those posts Abby, which we have worked so hard in delivering themπŸ˜† think it's safe to say that Abby's anger had melt now πŸ˜† 😊
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Think I am the only soul left on this planet who hasn't watched ZGH yet πŸ˜†

TU MAAR JA CHULLU BHAAR PAANI MEIN DOOB KE

AJ SE HI START WATCHING