Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

96 pages 😲 what happened πŸ˜†

Question of the day! Go back to like page 61 and start from there! CFA had a lot to say πŸ˜‰
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Question of the day! Go back to like page 61 and start from there! CFA had a lot to sayπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Good news RD - you are first to open this thread page 97 despite getting the shock of us reaching to page 96 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Navin, probably resting right now somewhere in Karachi, has literally no idea that her one like triggered like 35 pages of comments. Or, she does and she's reading our posts and thinking, "Idiots..."

Like Helen of Troy, the face that launched 1000 ships, there is Navin's like, the Like that triggered 350 forum posts.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg u guys what varied range of discussion right from bumping off Aina (Thanks to Navin's Insta like -ek like ki keemat is so much speculation) to bumping both MoNa off to a jealous Mohsin after knowing the Maaz truth to an angry Abby with her comments in between πŸ˜†, but seriously better creativity on display here than in the show at the moment, CFA trio rocked with this discussion πŸ‘πŸΌ while shocking poor people like me πŸ˜†

@CharmGal- there pg98 also has my stampπŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Omg u guys what varied range of discussion right from bumping off Aina (Thanks to Navin's Insta like -ek like ki keemat is so much speculation) to bumping both MoNa off to a jealous Mohsin after knowing the Maaz truth to an angry Abby with her comments in between πŸ˜†, but seriously better creativity on display here than in the show at the moment, CFA trio rocked with this discussion [:Y] while shocking poor people like me πŸ˜†

@CharmGal- there pg98 also has my stampπŸ˜†

There was FaNa in there too (😎), as well as speculation that EmNa may have filmed some pre-leap flashbacks for us.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I purposely overlooked FaNa 🀣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

😲

Word Count: 0

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
For anyone wondering how we can talk about a 9:10 show this much on a day it didn't even air:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers these commercials? They aired in 'straya all the time, but I don't know about other parts of the world.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

RD - I knew I like you for a very good reason 🀣 Fobs - for goodness sake please stop this immoral FaNa nonsense 😑 πŸ˜† its better be the last time I hear anything about FaNa! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago