Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Charm, Fobs and Ash can be abbreviate as CFA πŸ˜†

Fobs

I like your way of thinking about Ayna having flashbacks too. Think it would be good if both have flashbacks when Imran return...a conflict feeling from Ayna in who to choose (must be Moshin of course! πŸ˜†) so flashbacks can help her in deciding and flashbacks to give Moshin the motivation to fight for or win back his Ayna

CFA is my institute's abbreviation.. too 🀣.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Since we are talking about fanfictions.. would like to have some fanfics on MoNa.. where we can be directors of the storyline the way we want it to be.

Jnam wrote one. I saved the link: https://www.wattpad.com/359473568-trust-the-train-we-board-the-train/page/2

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CFA is my institute's abbreviation.. too🀣.

Really? What a coincidence! 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Jnam wrote one. I saved the link: https://www.wattpad.com/359473568-trust-the-train-we-board-the-train/page/2

Oh man.. she wrote one ? Wow. Thanks a ton for giving me the link.. will read once I get peaceful time to rest.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yar.. I want to see flashbacks from both sides. Like, maybe during a conversation, they stare at each other.. and during the eyelock.. they have some kind of FB and they return to present with the same eyelock scene.. ughhh too much asked to the writers I guess..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Yar.. I want to see flashbacks from both sides. Like, maybe during a conversation, they stare at each other.. and during the eyelock.. they have some kind of FB and they return to present with the same eyelock scene.. ughhh too much asked to the writers I guess..

Oh ash - I want that too! Already waiting for it -

Now imagine a scene where Mona are in the middle of an intense and emotional eye lock while memorising their happy times and at the same time Imran holding her hand requesting her to start their lives anew in front of Maaz's presence. At the moment so many emotions running through Moshin's face and Ayna's face reflecting on her agony and conflict
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
96 pages 😲 what happened πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh RD don't ask .. It's a long story.. you have to go through all pages to know what actually happened πŸ˜†.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

96 pages 😲 what happened πŸ˜†

Welcome RD but don't ask...just catch up in reading the previous pages then you will understand πŸ˜† 😊 yeah that how long the story is, plus I wouldn't know where to start either πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Oh ash - I want that too! Already waiting for it -

Now imagine a scene where Mona are in the middle of an intense and emotional eye lock while memorising their happy times and at the same time Imran holding her hand requesting her to start their lives anew in front of Maaz's presence. At the moment so many emotions running through Moshin's face and Ayna's face reflecting on her agony and conflict

Perfecto, Ahh so many scenes in mind.