Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I don't understand which records kabli palauo has made which no green drama has broken yet?? Kabli pulo has lowest views and got high trp just for once.. Then how its most successful drama of Green??

I can understand about Akhara as it has high views.

Among all Green shows thus far, KP has got the highest TRP average across all episodes, not just a record for highest TRP for a given episode. KP got TRP of 2+ for 58% of its episodes (11 out of 19 episodes) and its TRP was 3+ for 32% of its episodes (6 out of 19).

Akhara holds Green record for highest YT views (total).

Although, based on YT views per episode, KP is still at #3 behind Akhara and GM. This average is pretty damn good if you consider the fact that KP wasn't available on YT for viewers in India for most of its run. Also, only Akhara and KP are the two Green shows whose episodes actually trended on YT.

So yes, KP is definitely one of Green's most successful shows to date (if not the most) even though it aired at a time when the channel was very very new. Just because it is a show with Sabeena and Ehteshamuddin as leads who don't have any fans on SM to make noise does not meant it is not a success for Green.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 hours ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Among all Green shows thus far, KP has got the highest TRP average across all episodes, not just a record for highest TRP for a given episode. KP got TRP of 2+ for 58% of its episodes (11 out of 19 episodes) and its TRP was 3+ for 32% of its episodes (6 out of 19).

Although, based on YT views per episode, KP is still at #3 behind Akhara and GM. This average is pretty damn good if you consider the fact that KP wasn't available on YT for viewers in India for most of its run. Also, only Akhara and KP are the two Green shows whose episodes actually trended on YT.

So yes, KP is definitely one of Green's most successful shows to date (if not the most) even though it aired at a time when the channel was very very new. Just because it is a show with Sabeena and Ehteshamuddin as leads who don't have any fans on SM to make noise does not meant it is not a success for Green.

Also green restricted yt fews outside Pakistan because Zee already bought its rights to air on zindagi channel while it was still airing on green tv. That's why it has very less views.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

i think this one just might break kabli pulao's trp record at least.

i have a hard time buying that someone will invest 30 crore in a single drama and have no expectations that it won't break kabli pulao or akhara records at the very least.

You never know, In the beginning, Green generated a lot of hype which died down after their first set of shows went on air. They have been able to regain some of that momentum recently

Wasn't Akhara getting very low TRPs for most episodes? It's the most-viewed Green show with 34 episodes on YT, it has 207.3M views on its episodes

KP got very good TRPs from Green standards(crossing 4 once and 3 five times). Its YT view count wasn't exceptional. It has 92.2M views for its 19 episodes.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: spnfan

Also green restricted yt fews outside Pakistan because Zee already bought its rights to air on zindagi channel while it was still airing on green tv. That's why it has very less views.

Not true, I live outside Pakistan and I watched all the episodes while it was on air. Zee only restricted it in India during the middle of its air time.

KP is still not available for Indian audience. I watched through a VPN.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

KP is still not available for Indian audience. I watched through a VPN.

You can watch it on opera mobile browser by keeping its VPN mode off & data saving mode on. It won't play 1st time but will play after reloading the page.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs2CG9JU32b6vqj8XCbS0GqeYWrIdF4T0

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

i think this one just might break kabli pulao's trp record at least.

i have a hard time buying that someone will invest 30 crore in a single drama and have no expectations that it won't break kabli pulao or akhara records at the very least.

They are only looking for growth with their signature projects. It's the start-up mentality, I have worked for quite a few startups and they burn millions every month. Compared to that Green must already be turning a profit because of its YT channel.

The A-list actors and big production houses know that Green doesn't have the reach, but they are still working with them, which means Green must be offering better deals than other channels.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah131

You never know, In the beginning, Green generated a lot of hype which died down after their first set of shows went on air. They have been able to regain some of that momentum recently

Wasn't Akhara getting very low TRPs for most episodes? It's the most-viewed Green show with 34 episodes on YT, it has 207.3M views on its episodes

KP got very good TRPs from Green standards(crossing 4 once and 3 five times). Its YT view count wasn't exceptional. It has 92.2M views for its 19 episodes.

Akhara got low TRPs but high YT views. Both DT and Feroze have very loyal YT audiences. Even though when their TV shows get mid-TRPs, they get high YT views.

If it was just high hype for Green then KP views would have been very high from the start. KP's TRP did not really breakout until e5. The 1st two episodes had TRP less than 1 and e3 and 4 had sub-2 TRPs. KP became successful because of word of mouth. That's why it got acquired by Zee while still on air.

If you look at average YT views per episode (which is a better way to compare YT views across series with diff episode runs), KP is #3 after Akhara and GM. Which is pretty damn good considering it wasn't available for viewing in India during most of its airtime (and even now it seems).

Posted: 55 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

You can watch it on opera mobile browser by keeping its VPN mode off & data saving mode on. It won't play 1st time but will play after reloading the page.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs2CG9JU32b6vqj8XCbS0GqeYWrIdF4T0

Thank you smiley31

Extra words needed

Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

It used to trend on youtube. I think Akhara also trended.