Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I would love it if the flashbacks came from Aina, actually, instead of Mohsin.

Like, and this is approaching fanfiction level thinking here, but what if Imran returns shortly after finding out the truth about Maaz. Imran asks Aina to come with him, as he knows a life with Mohsin is hard to lead and she'll be happier with him and their son. Then someone, either one of the kids or Sajjal or Faraz (someone other than Mohsin, though) asks Aina if she's considering Imran's offer, because Imran seems like he could keep her happy, something that the rest of the world thinks Mohsin is not capable of. Then, Aina has these flashbacks which show happy moments with Mohsin intermixed with his usual Mohsinpana, and she ultimately chooses Mohsin because she knows that deep, deep, deep down there, he loves her and she returns his affection, even if the two of them don't know how to make it obvious.

We've had a lot of build up of Mohsin-->Aina. Mohsin himself is still a jerk, but episode 28 made it clear without a shadow of a doubt that he has deeply-rooted feelings for her. When the Maaz reveal comes, it would be great to get some sort of affirmation that Mohsin's feelings aren't one-sided. There needs to be more Aina-->Mohsin. Hopefully we'll get that, maybe through flashbacks.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fobs.. I like this nickname πŸ˜†.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Since we are talking about fanfictions.. would like to have some fanfics on MoNa.. where we can be directors of the storyline the way we want it to be.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fobs.. I like this nicknameπŸ˜†.

Its great isn't? A proud creator!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yeah.. Fobs sounds cool. Charm, Fobs, Ash.. cool names we have πŸ˜†.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Fobs.. I like this nickname πŸ˜†.

Haha! It's cute. Sometimes I wonder if I should change my username, or sometimes I wonder if I should just tell you guys my real name since it sounds nothing like Fobby.

Getting back to topic here: I love the fact that Mirza Zain posted a pic of his time on the KnK sets. He never, ever posted a pic on set before. He in fact posts very rarely, so a little part of me likes to believe he posted the pic because he wants in on the KnK popularity, too 😎
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Yeah.. Fobs sounds cool. Charm, Fobs, Ash.. cool names we have πŸ˜†.

We sound like a group of keychains.

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Charm, Fobs and Ash can be abbreviate as CFA πŸ˜†

Fobs

I like your way of thinking about Ayna having flashbacks too. Think it would be good if both have flashbacks when Imran return...a conflict feeling from Ayna in who to choose (must be Moshin of course! πŸ˜†) so flashbacks can help her in deciding and flashbacks to give Moshin the motivation to fight for or win back his Ayna
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hahaha.. I noticed that too. Even Rania aka Hina Altaf started posting about KNK.. I don't know about others much.. but yeah the cast is certainly doing some effort into getting that KNK recongnition .. it's good.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

We sound like a group of keychains.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0