Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Then it's from Beintehaa where Navin has the same wardrobe as she did from Kuch na Kaho. The fact that Emmad liked it means he's the lead. There. Win-Win either way.

ME likes that.. Yo πŸ˜‰
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[quote=Ishq Dua]I think we all would love the cute romantic scenes, but I agree since Mohsin is still Mohsiny lol
I like that MohsinyπŸ˜† we might not get such scenes.

I'm unable to understand the reason why Mohsin is back to his old self when he was clearly changing pre leap. Like what happened to him that made him go back to being the old Mohsin. I think it would be helpful if the writers could give us an explanation for that through the flashbacks. [/quote]

Pakistani drama writers happened, that's what. These writers were good for a really long time, but there is an awful tendency in dramas to not follow through on development, and to show women crying and suffering--I have no idea why the writers think that somehow, a teary-eyed woman is someone we want to see.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

HEHEHE.. I wanted to contribute in breaking hopes as well 🀣

πŸ˜•What the heck? Is that how you guys see me?!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmao No, It was meant to be a joke.

On a serious note, well, everyone present here at the moment said something which was 'heartbreakingly' beautiful πŸ˜† and that broke hope .. too. Like FaNa, Mohsin slapping Aaina, Aaina's death, now flashbacks coming after Aaina's death.. so I contributed as mentioning about Aaina's miserable life with Mohsin.. cuz all of these are speculations at the end of the day.. we need proves for everything.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

πŸ˜•What the heck? Is that how you guys see me?!

Oh no while Ash is messing around, Fobby got the wrong end of the stick πŸ˜† πŸ˜† of course not yaar - Fobby - you are one of my favourites in this thread. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊 just love your contributions in KNK threads 😳
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
We have reached to page 94 today 😲
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobs - where are you?! Some reply would be appreciated here! (Getting worried)
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
LOL I know you guys were messing around. I was messing around, too.
@Charm--Cannot believe we got like 30 pages in one day! An off-day! And in all of those thirty pages, there were maybe less than a handful of off-topic posts! Cannot believe this little show can generate so much convo.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I wanted to mess around more but I wasn't sure if Fobby was serious or kidding.. πŸ˜†.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Nearly got me there Fobs πŸ˜† I know we have had a long discussion today and surprisingly it was enjoyable too πŸ˜† despite today's negative news. Think it helped sharing our feeling and perspectives about MoNa and this show to each other. As ash said we are a MoNa gang so an official name for our gang had been decided today too πŸ˜†