Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Fobby is 110% sure that Ayna didn't live her 18 years with Mohsin in misery πŸ˜†. Like Mohsin was so gentle with her n stuff .. what if it wasn't the case huh ? :P
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It's interesting...in a way, since it's pre-leap and possibly after Mohsin's apology, you would think we'd want cute, fluffy romantic scenes. Maybe even how they started sleeping in the same bedroom!

However, since Mohsin was still...err...Mohsiny after the leap, maybe we could get some insight on something, anything, that happened that caused Mohsin to revert back to his old ways?

I'd prefer some cute, fluffy scenes just for my own satisfaction that Aina didn't spend 18 years in misery.

I think we all would love the cute romantic scenes, but I agree since Mohsin is still Mohsiny lol
I like that MohsinyπŸ˜† we might not get such scenes.

I'm unable to understand the reason why Mohsin is back to his old self when he was clearly changing pre leap. Like what happened to him that made him go back to being the old Mohsin. I think it would be helpful if the writers could give us an explanation for that through the flashbacks.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

How can they show flashbacks if the lead actors stop shooting?😲 I am afraid writers will leave that love confession to our imaginations only. I am glad we have very talented writers here who can write this love confession scene.πŸ˜‰

Well the picture is from February 8. Navin and Emmad were very much still filming KnK then.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fobby is 110% sure that Ayna didn't live her 18 years with Mohsin in misery πŸ˜†. Like Mohsin was so gentle with her n stuff .. what if it wasn't the case huh ? :P

Now now ash - who is being discouraging as in right now? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even am convinced that MoNa must have some happy moments 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
For that pic you posted Fobby, I asked ger if it was from KNK.. I posted two comments.. she replied to the other one but not this one.. ahaan.. again on the basis of attention and likes.. can we conclude something , again ? πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yasss to all of that, especially the bolded! Let's see a panicky, jealous Mohsin! Let's see a happily married MoNa, even if through flashbacks!

Come on writers, redeem yourself!

OMG YES to jealous and insecure Mohsin!!!!!!
I think this might be the only way or best way for Mohsin to realize Ayna's worth

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

I'm actually not sure of that, believe it or not. I think it's ridiculous that the writers showed Mohsin changing so much before the leap, so even if he slowly reverted back over the past 18 years, I think it'd be poor writing to show flashbacks to them pre-leap and show Aina being constantly miserable despite seeing Mohsin change. So yeah, I think it's awful writing for her to have spent 18 years always crying, but we shall see.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Now now ash - who is being discouraging as in right now? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even am convinced that MoNa must have some happy moments 😊

HEHEHE.. I wanted to contribute in breaking hopes as well 🀣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

For that pic you posted Fobby, I asked ger if it was from KNK.. I posted two comments.. she replied to the other one but not this one.. ahaan.. again on the basis of attention and likes.. can we conclude something , again ? πŸ˜†

Then it's from Beintehaa where Navin has the same wardrobe as she did from Kuch na Kaho. The fact that Emmad liked it means he's the lead. There. Win-Win either way.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I guess today we all have decided to finish this AT πŸ˜†