-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
^ I told you.. this MoNa gang is genius ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

What if the flashbacks happen after Ayna died? ๐Ÿ˜ณ its might be the writers' way for Moshin acknowledging her worth really hoping this isn't the case here

๐Ÿคฃ

Now this killed me .. for real ! What a timing Charm.. like seriously ๐Ÿ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ I told you.. this MoNa gang is genius ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I agree
I've never seen a gang like MoNa's
so passionate about their couple
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคฃ

Now this killed me .. for real ! What a timing Charm.. like seriously ๐Ÿ˜†

I know ๐Ÿคฃ

I typed my comment about being hopeful and pressed enter and the first thing I see in my face was Charm's comment๐Ÿ˜†
What a way to kill that hope hahaha
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Ok so what kind of scenes would you guys like to see in MoNa's flashbacks

Yaar I think we are so crazy lol We were just pissed off and depressed a couple hours ago about Ayna dying and now we are excited and happy for MoNa flashbacks๐Ÿ˜†

Me is getting scared that Me have lost it๐Ÿ˜†

It's interesting...in a way, since it's pre-leap and possibly after Mohsin's apology, you would think we'd want cute, fluffy romantic scenes. Maybe even how they started sleeping in the same bedroom!

However, since Mohsin was still...err...Mohsiny after the leap, maybe we could get some insight on something, anything, that happened that caused Mohsin to revert back to his old ways?

I'd prefer some cute, fluffy scenes just for my own satisfaction that Aina didn't spend 18 years in misery.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^ I told you.. this MoNa gang is genius๐Ÿ˜Ž

LOL let hope the makers will actually go for the flashbacks and secondly if it going to happen then it's shouldn't be at the expense of just making Moshin realise Ayna's worth after she died. It's should be based on mona recalling and memorising their happy moments/times For instance it could happen during their huscand and wife tiffs or when Imran return and Moshin feeling insecure/threaten
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Dua

Oh.. then you can watch the show and decide.. I personally didn't watch Bin Roye as a whole cuz didn't find it engaging enough due to acting maybe.. so I thought of reading the novel.

Oh don't worry about the hype.. all Mahira-tagged dramas get equal hype.. I don't think that gives guaranty for the show to be good ๐Ÿ˜†.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

I agree
I've never seen a gang like MoNa's
so passionate about their couple

Oh Dua - we are unbelievably PASSIONATE and POSSESSIVE when it come to our beloved MoNa ๐Ÿ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

How can they show flashbacks if the lead actors stop shooting?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am afraid writers will leave that love confession to our imaginations only. I am glad we have very talented writers here who can write this love confession scene.๐Ÿ˜‰
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

LOL let hope the makers will actually go for the flashbacks and secondly if it going to happen then it's shouldn't be at the expense of just making Moshin realise Ayna's worth after she died. It's should be based on mona recalling and memorising their happy moments/times For instance it could happen during their huscand and wife tiffs or when Imran return and Moshin feeling insecure/threaten

Yasss to all of that, especially the bolded! Let's see a panicky, jealous Mohsin! Let's see a happily married MoNa, even if through flashbacks!

Come on writers, redeem yourself!

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago