Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

The only situation in which I'd accept FaNa is if something happened to both Mohsin and Sajjal. I've always thought Faraz was the best male character, and he'd treat her with so much respect.

That's true Faraz was a favorite character of mine and to be honest I always thought Ayna deserved someone like him. Someone who would know her value and give her a lot of love and respect.
Had they not shared such a brother-sister relationship, I don't think I would have minded it.

But I hope such scenario doesn't come up. I don't mind Sajjal dying, didn't like her to begin with lol but killing Mohsin is a no for me. I wouldn't mind as much if he ends up alone and regretting his behavior or not ending up with Ayna, but I don't want to see him dead.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what's interesting?
Navin posted this picture about a week ago:

From how she captioned it (at work, need a break, tired), it's obvious that the day she posted this, she was filming this scene and was exhausted. Since she only posted it a week ago, I thought it was for another drama serial like Beintehaa because if it was for KnK, the leap had already aired and she would only be filming post-leap scenes, and this is clearly a young, not-aged Navin/Aina.

However, when I rewatched episode 28 today, I realized that this salwar kameez is one that Aina wore in episode 28. In fact it's the outfit she's wearing when Mohsin comes to apologize to her.

SO, I was wondering if maybe they were filming MoNa flashbacks? Emmad liked this post, and as my previous theory of how he tends to like her KnK-related posts only goes, I think they truly may have been filming young!MoNa scenes, perhaps even scenes that took place immediately after Mohsin's apology as this is the outfit.

Time will tell if I'm right.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Out of topic here
but I was thinking of watching Bin Roye. I wanted to watch it before, but I'm not a fan of Mahira.
I've heard a lot of good reviews about it so I've been contemplating over giving it a try.
Anyone here can tell me if it's worth watching
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think I could bear to see Moshin or Ayna dead in the show - just love them too much and I honestly think it is injustice if the writers do kill them off. NO - they have to be together, this is why today's news about Ayna possibly dying is depressing...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Oh Fobby - really hoping you are right about the makers possibly adding flashback scenes. I actually thought about this when I first heard that the makers are gong for the post leap but then quickly crossed that out in my mind as I didn't think the writers will actually go for it. But do think it fitting to have the flashbacks scenes as it will help us to get a better inking about MoNa's relationship/married life
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I don't think I could bear to see Moshin or Ayna dead in the show - just love them too much and I honestly think it is injustice if the writers do kill them off. NO - they have to be together, this is why today's news about Ayna possibly dying is depressing...

This is another reason why I like to start Pakistani dramas after their done airing. I usually don't have the patience to wait for one or in this case two episodes a week. But also I hate how nervous and curious I get to find out if it's going to be a happy ending or not. It's worse for this show bc I never thought I would get so attached to MoNa.
I'm praying here that neither Mohsin or Ayna end up dying at the end. It's really hard to accept such a possibility no matter what.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fobby
Fobby

Fobby

Wow.. you give us hope .. too 😆. It is actually an interesting thought to have MoNa flashback scenes.. AHHH I love flashbacks so much. If they are going to show some of our MISSED MoNa scenes in flashbacks, I will be happy enough. Oh man this gave me hope.. So satisfying this thought is...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Out of topic here

but I was thinking of watching Bin Roye. I wanted to watch it before, but I'm not a fan of Mahira.
I've heard a lot of good reviews about it so I've been contemplating over giving it a try.
Anyone here can tell me if it's worth watching

Read the novel instead 😆. I want to read it too.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Having flashbacks of MoNa would be awesome!
Honestly, such scenes would make us have a better understanding of their relationship, since we stopped seeing any progress of their relationship after that leap taking place. They don't have monologues either, which would have been so helpful and we could have been able to know what they're thinking.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Dua,

I get what you mean as I have also surprised myself in being a huge EmNa/MoNa fan 😆 😆 I really didn't think I would get this sort of attachment with fictional paring such as MoNa. But then again this show the power of EmNa as MoNa