Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Obviously she is kidding πŸ˜† It is like, if won't get MoNa at the end, why not FaNa.. as a compensation lmao

And it is a rubbish compensation I must say πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This little Fobby created FaNa πŸ˜‰

Lmao. I've explained my reasoning before. On the way to work now otherwise I'd go more into it; right now all I'll say is that MoNa will always be my OTP.

Oh I see
so you actually can see them as a couple.
I literally can't imagine these two as a couple bc since the start of their scenes they looked like a brother and sister. I just can't imagine marrying a guy who you've always felt like a brother to you.
Mohsin's case is totally different here bc they didn't look like a bro-sis neither the relationship they shared since the start and I don't think they really felt they were either.

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Imagine if the writers start to have mercy on our heart and decide to give us MoNa at the end where we see Mohsin and Ayna happy together
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^two nafl sukhrana will be read by me if MoNa get their happily ever after!!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Dua,

I have said this before and will say it again. Have made an exception for MoNa since these two just scream intense and burning chemistry whenever they are together in one frame. There so much chemistry between them that as an audience - you are like - for goodness sake just get on with it/kiss each other already! Yup they have that effect πŸ˜† 😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Imagine if the writers start to have mercy on our heart and decide to give us MoNa at the end where we see Mohsin and Ayna happy together

It look like now this will only be a wishful thinking
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
lol
who knows I mean maybe the writers don't turn out as merciless as we think them to be.

A happy MoNa ending will be the only way where we can kind of forgive them for taking that leap.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Oh I see
so you actually can see them as a couple.
I literally can't imagine these two as a couple bc since the start of their scenes they looked like a brother and sister. I just can't imagine marrying a guy who you've always felt like a brother to you.
Mohsin's case is totally different here bc they didn't look like a bro-sis neither the relationship they shared since the start and I don't think they really felt they were either.

The only situation in which I'd accept FaNa is if something happened to both Mohsin and Sajjal. I've always thought Faraz was the best male character, and he'd treat her with so much respect.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Dua,

I have said this before and will say it again. Have made an exception for MoNa since these two just scream intense and burning chemistry whenever they are together in one frame. There so much chemistry between them that as an audience - you are like - for goodness sake just get on with it/kiss each other already! Yup they have that effect πŸ˜† 😳

MoNa have really gave a whole new meaning to CHEMISTRY!
omg yes you know many times (in my head) I have actually imagined such scenarios for themβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
No FaNa and it's not even up for a discussion 😑 πŸ˜†