Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The same post Ash. You'll find Maryam's comments there.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh.. ohh.. OHHH ! Mariam said.. SEE YOU SOON ! This was satisfactory.. *fiouuuf*

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It doesn't make any literary sense, sidra. Unfortunately drama writers think fridging is something other women want to see.

Navin was on set for KnK as recently as three days ago. Maryam's "the set isn't the same without you" comment could be about one single day on the set without Navin--her comment doesn't mean that Navin has been away from the set for long. In fact we know for a fact that Navin was shooting that dinner scene 4 days ago, and Maryam's comment was written two days ago. So lol Maryam really probably was talking about a single day on set without Navin. So she really may have simply been taking a short break to focus on Beintehaa since that drama will be on air very soon (Navin said 1-2 months).

But again, she liked *that*comment. Ugh.

Wohi toh!

It is the liking of that comments that sending warning bells in my head.😆 Not Maryam's comments...like you said maybe Navin is on break for Beintehaa or maybe she is just on leave.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Why didn't the makers end the show in pre-leap? since I really don't see the point of the post leap storyline - not interested in the kids' story

The biggest question we want to ask to the writers 🥱 like dude finish the MoNa pre-skip and if you are so desperate to show a leap then start a new season with post leap cast and their story .. the least we care for them. But they actually ruined it for us.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
In the running scene filmed with Emmad today, he's not sporting the Mohsin beard. I think they both may simply be done filming. Hopefully, neither Mo nor Na die!
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Maryam's comment - see you soon really mean anything here. For all we know - she could be referring to see you soon in a wrap up party or something like that since the shooting of KNK is still ongoing despite no EmNa. So again don't think this mean anything ...what about Naveen liking 'that' comment - just can't ignore this
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ahh Naveeen.. why did you have to like that comment and put us all in trouble 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

The biggest question we want to ask to the writers🥱like dude finish the MoNa pre-skip and if you are so desperate to show a leap then start a new season with post leap cast and their story .. the least we care for them. But they actually ruined it for us.

It's seem like we have been holding too much faith on the writers 😕 while they have done a brilliant job in the pre-leap but the post-leap seem to be another story and bring uncertainty for the audience that too not in a good way. Am still confused here as it's seem like there two different writer/writers in the pre-leap and post-leap...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

In the running scene filmed with Emmad today, he's not sporting the Mohsin beard. I think they both may simply be done filming. Hopefully, neither Mo nor Na die!

He was never shown gimming or running or doing any kind of sport as Mohsin.. 😆 so it is clear that he is shooting for something else.. EmNa are away from sets of KNK.. UGHHH like what the actual H. The main leads are ghayab from the sets of the show.. then how will they show them developping
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Seriously Ash! We're all in a frenzy over here over a like! That's how good this show is! This is what our lives have become!
But I've been stalking her Instagram for KnK spoilers for like a month now, and I noticed the trend of her liking only certain comments a while ago. She'll respond to fans, but she won't like every comment. That's why alarm bells are going off.

Although this is less likely, she could've liked the comment as a reassurance to that particular poster that she was not going to die.

But like I said, neither Emmad nor Navin have been filming for KnK in the past couple of days. I doubt they're going to kill off both of them.

For a drama that gave us such a great, unique love story, the writers sure are intent now on giving us every single bad drama trope there is (leaps, fridging, female suffering, etc.).