Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

If KP, Akhara got high trp and views on Green than GM is the first green drama which performed really good both in views and trp. Its getting 4+ million views more than Hum and equal to geo drama on Sunday slot + Trp wise Its getting good trp from start, trp dropped in middle for some episodes but again its getting constant good trp. KP didn't have good views and Akhara didn't get good trp but GM is getting both smiley20

If KP, Akhara is getting appreciation as most successful shows of Green then GM should be in this list or it will be discredited on this forum because Yumna is part of this show

4+ million views is simply great, considering the number of subscribers on Green. Its close to 6.5 million subscribers and GM is already reaching around 4M, 5M, 7M, 9M and 15M(for first episode). Like the views are fantastic. There are shows with 1-2 million views also LOL. GM is performing well in views and TRPs given the fact its a sunday slot drama so why it should not be celebrated? Also, I am glad Yumna had taken up GM. She looks very content doing Gentleman.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Has Kaffara crossed a billion views already?

This would be Ali Ansar's second show with billion views after Rang Mahal.

No not yet

E x t r a w o r d s

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I don't understand which records kabli palauo has made which no green drama has broken yet?? Kabli pulo has lowest views and got high trp just for once.. Then how its most successful drama of Green??

I can understand about Akhara as it has high views.

Tum abhi bhi yahan logic dhoond rahi ho? smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

GM's success as highlighted by Yumna PR Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 11.19.28 AM.png

Posted: 57 minutes ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

GM's success as highlighted by Yumna PR Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 11.19.28 AM.png

Wait! I know how they interpret it. They say she got 49 out of 50. Am I right?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 42 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Wait! I know how they interpret it. They say she got 49 out of 50. Am I right?

She manipulates number so bad, has she released 200M on all platforms PR article yet smiley36

I am looking forward to another 8 TRP which turns down to 3 smiley42

Posted: 27 minutes ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Tum abhi bhi yahan logic dhoond rahi ho? smiley36

Yeah finding logic that's why i am still here smiley36

Posted: 16 minutes ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

4+ million views is simply great, considering the number of subscribers on Green. Its close to 6.5 million subscribers and GM is already reaching around 4M, 5M, 7M, 9M and 15M(for first episode). Like the views are fantastic. There are shows with 1-2 million views also LOL. GM is performing well in views and TRPs given the fact its a sunday slot drama so why it should not be celebrated? Also, I am glad Yumna had taken up GM. She looks very content doing Gentleman.

Exactly. Facts is facts and no hate campaign can change the reality .At least its doing really good in comparison to Man jogi which Is Hum show and still a flop despite of So much promotions, Paid PR reviews, full romantic story of leads but still didn't meet the expectations as its a comeback show of famous actor.

Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

She manipulates number so bad, has she released 200M on all platforms PR article yet smiley36

I am looking forward to another 8 TRP which turns down to 3 smiley42

It works though. It seems like people don’t understand numbers much smiley36