Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't about of the ending as far as it is justified and shown in a powerful and meaningful way. after all each human is going to die one day.😃

my current nightmare is that this much awaited love confession between MoNa might not happen .😕

I still think all would go waste if Ayna died. Because if MoNa are to have a proper love confession then this happiness will be short-lived if she died hence waste of investment in character developments and time committed to this show. The makers may as well end this show in the pre-leap ep 29 but with a better and stronger confession from Moshin and then they could walked away together and end it right then. Or alternatively add one or two more eps continuing from pre-leap if wanting to aim for an effective ending which would been possible anyway. This would be even better then.

So ideally if MoNa are to have a proper confession in the post leap then they should have the right to live happily ever. The different between real life and fiction - it that the writers have the control in the ending. Since this is a show where the characters have been through so much so audience such as myself would like a happy ending for them and usually people watch shows mainly to take a break from reality. That just my POV so have no idea on what the writers are intending to achieve for this show...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want Aaina to die and Mohsin regretting it later like he did with Nadia 😳 There is nothing similar between MoNa and Mohsin Nadia.. so please writers, STICK to the main storyline..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Charm .. it won't make sense at all
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ash - just to clarify when I mentioned that I should have questioned the validity of the source - please don't take this to heart yaar as I didn't mean it this way. I meant that I should have told myself that Naveen liking the comment doesn't necesarily mean that there any truth in it...but honestly I don't know - this information about the fan's comment and Naveen liking it - to me means that future of KNK is looking very bleak
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only did Navin like the "is Aina going to die" comment, Tabi/Maryam commented "the set isn't the same without you!" To which Navin replied "miss you!"

Hmm. Red flags everywhere...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I don't want Aaina to die and Mohsin regretting it later like he did with Nadia😳There is nothing similar between MoNa and Mohsin Nadia.. so please writers, STICK to the main storyline..

I agreed.

Moshin's love/attachment for nadia and Ayna are two different things. In summary - the pre-leap made it clear that his love for Nadia is more platonic but regretted not treating her better. His guilt and insecurity is stopping him from having a happy life with Ayna. With Ayna, it's a different story - it's more intense and even possessive to some degree. He was fighting against himself not to fall for her beauty and intelligent and was doing a poor job of this. She was constantly on his mind and is his weakness which he refuse to acknowledge. There was a physical attraction between the two of them too. MoNa's story is a beautiful and unique one so I don't it to end in a bad way at any cost. The writers can't do this to us or MoNa. Moshin and Ayna's relationship is unique so they deserve to have a powerful and happy ending. It is my fear that the writers will turn MoNa into another Moshin and Nadia. But MoNa are not like this - writers please keep them in their true character modes as in the pre-leap
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Not only did Navin like the "is Aina going to die" comment, Tabi/Maryam commented "the set isn't the same without you!" To which Navin replied "miss you!"

Hmm. Red flags everywhere...

Omg its official now 😳 what the hell! 😡
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I don't want Aaina to die and Mohsin regretting it later like he did with Nadia😳There is nothing similar between MoNa and Mohsin Nadia.. so please writers, STICK to the main storyline..

Exactly. Why on earth does Mohsin need to lose two wives to complete his character development? Fridging was not ideal with Nadia but it was part of the established plot for the overall MoNa story. However killing off Aina? The character we've invested so much in and who's never seen true happiness? Absolutely not. There's no defending that ending no matter how well they do it. Pakistani drama writers need to learn that female suffering is not ok and that a woman shouldn't die as an outcome for being patient and understanding and compromising her entire life.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Won't be watching the show after Ayna died - that for sure!

Still deciding whether I should even continue watching KNK at the moment
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Why didn't the makers end the show in pre-leap? since I really don't see the point of the post leap storyline - not interested in the kids' story