Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
WHAT! 😳 That would be an absolute rubbish ending! We have watched this show with so much dedication and love only to have Ayna dead at the end?! Just completely ridiculous! Unbelievable too! Seriously Pakistani dramas need to work on improving their ending better! Really hoping that not true that she won't died...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
As far as I know the shooting of knk is over
And let's not mk assumptions too much

Coz making too many assumptions and too many discussions kinda ruins the main fun of watching the show

Navin likes many comments sent to her

That doesn't mean it's all true

And I don't think they will show both sajjal and AYNA dead at the same time

One of the mom figures has to b alive

So plz stop speculating too much n ruin our own mood

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
If Ayna died (really hoping she didn't!) this probably explain there a crying scene between both Tabi and Raina 😳 Not impressed at all 👎🏼 this show deserves and could have came up with a better ending than this. Think I have lost my motivation to watch KNK future episodes.

Ash please could you ask Naveen in insta directly - does Ayna died at the end - and see if she reply

This is our worst nightmare coming true! 😡
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby it's better to know beforehand so that we can at least prepare ourselves...after all of that is the ending that the makers are going for then even our ignorance or denial won't change anything or prevent it from happening. Just got to hope that this isn't the ending the makers are going for otherwise this type of ending is UNFORGIVABLE!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming bk
I hv been watching dil nahin maanta since last few days

I used to watch it when it used to air but the first 4 to 5 epis were ridiculous

But for my everyday emaad dose I started again as I like Sarah Khan a lot as well and surprisingly the show gets better afterwards

I normally watched it till the end

It wud hv done better if the other gal wasn't amna illyas as she had a good role too

But Sarah emaad CHEMISTRY was out of the world

I didn't know she looks sooo killer with emaad
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Everyone - apologies for my rants! - Just can't believe how frustrated I felt when reading ash's post about Ayna may die in the show. Really didn't think it would happen. Just shocking! 😲 think it will take time for me to digest this...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...coming to the so called "KNOWING BEFOREHAND" it's VERY necessary that the source is authentic
Not a fans comment which is liked by the star

If that's the source of predicting the future track

Lol prepare urself mentally as much as u want
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Perhaps you are right Abby - I should have at least question the authenticity of the source before jumping to conclusions - apologises for that I guess I let my emotions get the better of me (sighs) doesn't stop me getting nervous from now on though! 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't about of the ending as far as it is justified and shown in a powerful and meaningful way. after all each human is going to die one day. 😃
my current nightmare is that this much awaited love confession between MoNa might not happen .😕
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaao you guys 🤣.

I never assumed or declared something to be definitive. I only observed a thing and stated it here. That's it.

Why did it get my attention ? Cuz Naveen doesn't like ALL kind of comments usually.. she LIKE some reviews on the epi , on her personally, or maybe on some of the future possible tracks. I am not saying this is surely the case lol.. but the fact that she LIKED the comment saying Aaina will die.. umm for me as a KNK, it was in bad taste 😆. Like before also I mentioned here how she liked a comment saying Mohsin should realize Aaina's worth and I want to see Mohsin fall in love with Aaina and be a good husband and stuff and it was related to post leap.. so we can suppose/ hope that it may happen in future. But this death saga actually is not so likeable as plot.. we certainly don't want it to happen. So I want to think that I didn't read or observe anything 😆