Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay guys have watched the precap, not sure what to make of it πŸ€” clearly Moshin had said something or done something that made Raina furious with him.

Really hoping he did not slap her as this is out of character for Moshin to do so. Hoping he just said some harsh words that caused Raina to react the way she did. Either way I will reserve my judgements and opinions until the actual episode air on my TV
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

To throw some positivity out there, Navin said she'd tell us the name of the male lead of Beintehaa soon. What if it is Emmad and they're waiting for KnK to end before the announcement?? Why else would it be a secret, and a secret that SHE tells us? (Female leads don't usually announce their male leads unless it's a highly anticipated couple, usually).

Food for thought.

If it is Emaad then WOW! Great news! But wish it would air on Hum Channel as I like their set up better
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will always prefer Hum. They are truly superior in production quality and scene setups. However, Urdu1 has seriously stepped up its game recently. Their production quality is probably second to Hum now, and for some dramas I watched, the HD quality was better than Hum's. All in all, I just hope Navin's future projects continue bringing her recognition, EmNa or no EmNa.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abt Navin's new show is her co star by any chance Mikaal since he posted abt his new big show on Hum but didnt give out the name πŸ€”
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abt Navin's new show is her co star by any chance Mikaal since he posted abt his new big show on Hum but didnt give out the name πŸ€”

Thought her show will air on Urdu1 channel? πŸ€”
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yupp Navin's new show will be on Urdu1, though I would love to see her with Mikaal.

Emmad is already filming a show on urdu1 (titli) so hey, anything can happen!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Thought her show will air on Urdu1 channel? πŸ€”

My bad 😳 πŸ˜† tho urdu1 does come up with good shows with great lead pairs so I have hopes
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EmNa must do a show soon
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Just watched JPJ episode with EmNa and O M GG !!! I am so into EmNa that I was wishing for them start some romantic moments πŸ˜†. We havealready said it but EmNa looked so elegant. I have so much to say.

Firstly, I just loved how the host called EmNa first and started talking and then Ahsan came ( I know he came after cuz he was late but still lol ). We had our EmNa time without any haddi πŸ˜†.

EmNa had MoNa look on. As they mentioned about shooting another show too.. I wanted to go there and shout yaaayyy I know what show you are talking about and I love ittt *winky wink*

EmNa were so excited about SeDBN it was so visible on their faces when they explained about the show and their characters. When Naveen started telling about Shehla, I was like duuude that is Aaina !! Too.. lol.. cuz the way she described everything and she was insisting on the character taking wrong decisions and then getting reality checks ..I was like woah that's Aaina. And when Emmad said his character is VERY angry I imagined Mohsin πŸ˜†. I actually imagined EmNa as MoNa in JPJ lol.

I just loved how they called each other ' aap ' !! ☺️ I was blushing.. that MoNa's AAP scene came into my mind lol.. they actually talk like this in real.. awww <3

Emmad's portray as Malik Mansoor is certainly commendable. It actually feels like he has been totally into his character. I liked his justification. He said that when you portray a character, you need to understand him completely. His point of views etc.. you can't judge the character. If you will judge it, you won't be able to justify the role. I so liked this statement that I actually have respect for him now as an actor. Even Naveen said the same.

He even said the Modelling and Acting are nowhere similar. Modelling is all about Glamour whereas in acting you shouldn't care about glamour or appearance. It is all about personality and the way you portray a certain someone.

Ahh I so love these views.

EmNa are love .. so decent, calm and subtle.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I saw the detailed promo and now I understand where you guys are coming from when you say that Mohsin may hit Aaina. That bit of the promo where Raania is furious at Mohsin and gives it back to him saying if did anything of THIS kind again with her Ani, she will be dead for him. So, he certainly DID something not so likeable to get this reaction from Raania. I want this.. I so want these kind of scenes.. Realizing Aaina's worth is the mission.. and it is on the way.. I just wonder if Mohsin's reaction would be the typical one that you bharkao my kids against me n all, instead of actually regretting what he 'did'.