Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ash - I agree they should have done something like that as it would have been more believable and convincing. Especially when they are married to each other's family so are close. Then really we should have got a phone call from Alia and her husband when Nadia died. At least someone mentioning that they have rang to offer their condolences ...but that didn't happen - it is typical of Indian and Pakistani shows to just slot a character in, out of blue for sake of creating further or new storyline/drama. At least in KNK they have mentioned that Moshin and Faraz have a sister in the beginning whereas in Indian dramas that didnt even happen. Some Indian shows could have gone on for months or years and then suddenly the makers introduce a character that was supposed be a close relation of main characters but since we havent heard anything about them beforehand - it become unbelievable or difficult to digest whenever that sort of scenario occur in shows.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is noticeable that in KNK - marriages are usually kept in the family. Not sure how I feel about that 🤔 since generally I feel it wrong/immoral to have cousin-cousin marriages as normally they are equivalent to one's siblings, but no worries I have made an exception for MoNa anyway 😆 😆 These two just ooze intense and burning chemistry that whenever they come across to each other onscreen or together in one frame on TV - you are like - Oh for goodness sake, just get on with it/just kiss each other right now! Something like that 😆 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There is an extended precap uploaded by Hum TV i love Raania she is too good 👍🏼 She gives Mohsin the reply he deserves (in equal measure total jaise ko taisa type 😆 )
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah just saw it RD! Praying that the writers don't show Mohsin hitting Aina though. Idk something about what Raania said made me think they might go that far.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I hope not Fobby that will be like the ultimate nail in the coffin as far as Mohsin's char is concerned.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

It is noticeable that in KNK - marriages are usually kept in the family. Not sure how I feel about that 🤔 since generally I feel it wrong/immoral to have cousin-cousin marriages as normally they are equivalent to one's siblings, but no worries I have made an exception for MoNa anyway 😆 😆 These two just ooze intense and burning chemistry that whenever they come across to each other onscreen or together in one frame on TV - you are like - Oh for goodness sake, just get on with it/just kiss each other right now! Something like that 😆 😆

Drama writers, likely just because it's convenient, make it seem like every marriage in Pakistan is between first cousins lol. From Humsafar to DeD and this show, it's like there's no one else in the world besides khala's daughter and phupho ka beta. That's why Mera Naam Yousuf Hai was one of my favorites. It defied the notion that a girl can only choose between her cousins. In fact it condemned that notion since Zulekha specifically had a dialogue referring to cousin-only marriages as refusing to accept anyone outside the family as a true Muslim. 👏
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mohsin hitting Aaina would be the last thing I would want to see on this planet 😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ I hope not Fobby that will be like the ultimate nail in the coffin as far as Mohsin's char is concerned.

Agreed. I'll lose a lot of hope if the writers do something like that. Mohsin, who never raised his hand to a Aina even when she literally screamed at him for the Nadia picture, would hit his wife over defending their daughter? Nope. If that happens I'll pretty much believe there's no redeeming this show from this point on.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
lol I realize I always throw out the worst case scenario. I'm a bit of a catastrophic thinker; I feel like that prevents me from being super disappointed. I was preparing myself for the worst with the leap (though what actually happened with the leap was worse than what I expected *facepalm emoji*). I'm mentally preparing myself for an ending with Aina's death and now, just going off words from Raania, I'm fearful that Mohsin will hit Aina (ok but all catastrophic thinking aside, if Mohsin hits Aina, what the hell, writers?!).

But also remember guys, Hina posted a pic just two days ago with the whole cast filming a dinner scene. MoNa were sitting right next to each other. So even if god forbid we get a slap (which I would never ever condone) it does seem like they do make up eventually.

A slap would confirm for me, though, that the writers really had no plans with MoNa and what to do with them after they got married. All those episodes of development only to show Mohsin hitting her? What a waste and what a disappointment.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
To throw some positivity out there, Navin said she'd tell us the name of the male lead of Beintehaa soon. What if it is Emmad and they're waiting for KnK to end before the announcement?? Why else would it be a secret, and a secret that SHE tells us? (Female leads don't usually announce their male leads unless it's a highly anticipated couple, usually).

Food for thought.