Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
ASH
WATCH THE JPJ EPI NOW AND REVIEW
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ABBY 🀣

I don't have any good source to watch it.. I am not home right now πŸ˜† Please pray that my chores do finish quickly so that I can start watching stuff.

Nobody is as lucky as you to watch anything they want to watch immediately πŸ˜†. I don't know how do you manage Abby will all those jobs and studies.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

This show can have as much threads as possible.. there is so much to discussπŸ˜†.

Can't argue with that πŸ˜† as a KNK and MoNa fan - am happy for us to discuss in many threads as we possibly can - for this show only πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

And Charm, you are goung to be seagreen/light blue whatsoever in no more time.. that color is gem seriously .. I fell in love with my username in that color☺️

Great am glad to hear that my username is about to change its colour soon. I love the sea green colour so will look forward to it. Plus I think the sea-green colour will look better for my username. Didn't really like the goldie colour on my username

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Since no one has mention this - I thought I will

Want to offer my sincere condolences to Nadia's unseen parents as they have lost all their kids. Even their kids's spouses are alive too. And losing their son (Alia's husband) quite recently - they must be going through difficult times. Not even their grandson had bother to stay with them or support them at this age. How's sad Yet we as audience never even acknowledge their sorrows since we were too busy worrying and discussing about MoNa's married life! πŸ˜† Think we need to realise there more to the show than our beloved characters Moshin and Ayna πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hein ? Nadia was Alia's nand ? How do you know πŸ˜† amd wow Charm.. you thought about them.. so sweet πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Yeah Nadia's brother married Moshin's sister - it's was mention in the conversation from Nadia to Moshin in first episode. It's good job this thread have me to remember these minor details for you guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha.. yeah now I remember.

I personally feel that if they wanted to introduce Alia and Afaaq's characters in the show later on, they should have included them before leap too.. like a minor phone call scene between Mohsin and Alia for example on how she lives abroad and a bit about Afaaq too.. then it would make a bit more sense.. This whole saga seemed a bit illogical to me .. but then this is a show.. anything can happen πŸ˜†.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And yes.. your name will look good in that color.. I also didn't like being a goldie .. people on IF called me Baby doll tu soney di πŸ˜† But then that sea-green color came up and I so loved it
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha.. yeah now I remember.

I personally feel that if they wanted to introduce Alia and Afaaq's characters in the show later on, they should have included them before leap too.. like a minor phone call scene between Mohsin and Alia for example on how she lives abroad and a bit about Afaaq too.. then it would make a bit more sense.. This whole saga seemed a bit illogical to me .. but then this is a show.. anything can happen πŸ˜†.

Yeah even though Alia, Nadia's brother and even Afaaq were mentioned in the first few episodes, only like diehard fans like us remember these things. A lot of fans were probably further put off by the leap because these random characters showed up out of nowhere.

To be fair, several Western shows allude to characters in name only, like a foreshadowing of what's to come. I think the KnK writers were going for that level of subtlety, and I'll give them points for that. It's something drama audiences aren't used to, though.