Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ehh...as someone who's studied medicine and delivered several babies, all I'll say is that yes of course stretch marks are common. In fact, they're very likely. That being said, do some women never get them and/or lose them with time? Of course. And Aina only slept with Imran once, and she immediately regretted it as seen by her running away from him right after it happened. When she and Mohsin became intimate, its not like she had extreme sexual experience. Given Maaz's pregnancy and then the fact that MoNa were married for almost one year by the time Mohsin "begged" for her forgiveness (im assuming shortly thereafter they slept together for the first time) it had probably been close to two years since ImNa slept together by the time MoNa did, so I don't think it'd be hard for Aina to seem sexually inexperienced. Finally, she was willing to sleep with Mohsin on her wedding night without telling him about Maaz, so she must lack stretch marks or other obvious physical signs that she had a baby or else she'd know he would figure it out.

And finally, this is television, so we just gotta use our suspension of disbelief regarding how Aina could hide signs of a past pregnancy on her body. I agree with others that this was not meant to be analyzed this much lol. I think they've been sleeping together and I'll leave it at that.

This is the same show that had Mohsin seeing Aina shortly after she gave birth to Maaz (when Nadia became ill) and he never suspected for a second that she, not Sajjal, gave birth to Maaz. This is a drama mates. We gotta let some things slide ;)

Edited to add: using "bleeding" as a sign of being a virgin is an incredibly outdated practice and needs to be stopped. There are several completely innocent things that can break the membrane that is responsible for the bleeding, such as riding a bicycle, trauma like a car accident or falling off a horse, inexperience with the use of a tampon, etc. I apologize for the public service announcement but it breaks my heart to hear that people think the bleeding is a reliable sign. Hundreds of women are killed on their wedding nights in less educated areas because they don't bleed which is no fault of their own.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

^^^
Thank you for explaining this . As a married woman with 3 kids I always wondered how could Aina hide her pregnancy marks.

Now I wish there is a lawyal to explain the kind of cheating happened to Mohsin when he got married to a woman whom he thinks is virgin. you know in Islam while doing Nikaah ..the woman status has to be clear .. pretending that it is her first marriage when it isn't is a cheat.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby

Thanks for offering medical expertise. In the end of the day the writers have never intended for us to think that deep and because it is a Pakistani show - they probably won't even discuss or mention about.

I don't mind that you have clarified that bleeding is outdated since it is important. I myself don't actually believe this either but for some strange reasons when I read some people asking how could Moshin not tell or know about her not a being virgin - I thought that bleeding might be what they are inferring but have forgotten birth marks! So they probably were refferinh birth marks (don't why/how I have forgotten this!) and yeah there could have been signs then but then again the writers never intended us to think that far or deep. We are taking this show more seriously than makers' expectations. But even in her wedding night - Ayna seem to be ready/prepare about doing the deed which suggest that either her marks aren't a big deal or it being overlooked by the writers. I might be way off here but think it likely that Ayna probably only had an intercourse with Imran just once so yes could be inexperience and it's not clear when MoNa have done the deed. This could even be some time much later when he asked for her forgiveness
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe the discussion on MoNa in the few previous pagesπŸ˜†
Um, I can see where you are stand on this. and I guess yes, this is after all TV and a primetime pakistani drama so everything has to be subtle πŸ˜‰

that being said, yeah, i too am convinced that MoNa slept together but that pushes Aina toward the negative side as she hid the Imaan/Maaz kahani from him.

Alas, I think they weren't together many times as they still have distance between them or maybe the distance came with time as they got busy raising the kids.

As I think Charmgal said, we should leave the discussion here, after all i don't think the writers of the show ever thought this would be discussed 🀣
Gotta leave somethings to imagination
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

[/DIV]

As I think Charmgal said, we should leave the discussion here, after all i don't think the writers of the show ever thought this would be discussed🀣
Gotta leave somethings to imagination

Agreed tabs enough have been said so will say no more from now on...honestly discussing about this aspect of MoNa is too much πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and I must remind myself that they are only fictional characters and yet we care about them as if they are real people πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I do love my KNK family as we really are a unique bunch here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
The casting of Asher (Moshin's son) is an unknown actor. To me, it suggests that he doesn't have much to do /scenes in KNK. Let's face it - Asher was seen less and had small dialogue compared to his sisters. We didn't really get a scene with him exchanging some interaction with his Aunty's son. Whereas both Tabi and Raina did!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Also ZQ who is acting as Moshin's sister was also Emaad's other character sister too in Ak thi misaal

Emaad, Hina and ZQ have previously worked together in aik thi misaal! And of course Naveen and Emaad worked together in Saya e dawar so small world here!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

What do you mean! Yaar, you are mad! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Because at this rate, really think we will be needing KNK discussion thread three very soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This show can have as much threads as possible.. there is so much to discuss πŸ˜†.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Charm, you are goung to be seagreen/light blue whatsoever in no more time.. that color is gem seriously .. I fell in love with my username in that color ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omggg the topic of discussion here is so DEEP, I liked reading it since it was about MoNa .. couldn't help my imagination as well ☺️ πŸ˜†