Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Think the writers never intended the audience to think that deep about MoNa's married life ๐Ÿ˜†

The writers need know that we are actually very deep thinkers when it's about MoNa ๐Ÿ˜†

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishq-Dua

I think it safe to say that enough have been said about this topic so we will
move on from this now ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

The writers need know that we are actually very deep thinkers when it's about MoNa๐Ÿ˜†

Imao agreed here! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Well if only the writers wouldn't have gave us the old Mohsin back after that leap we wouldn't have questioned all of this lol
I really miss MoNa before the leap and I really want to see more scenes for them. I'm hoping the writers don't just focus on the kids and forget about them because they are the main characters in the story after all.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

LOL I really can't believe we are talking about this but yaar it's an important issue regarding MoNa's relationship๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah that is true but men who think like Mohsin don't really believe such a thing. It's usually very open minded men would understand that.
@bold
omg l'm blushing and laughing here like an idiotโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

To be fair Moshin never had a reason to think that Ayna could be with another man before him as he is unaware about her secret nikah and even though he used to speak negatively to her in regarding to her relationship with Imran - deep down he didn't fully believe it or question her virtue as a woman. He respect her far too much and used to defend in her honour against any male who questioned otherwise such as Imran's dad and Nouman
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ishq-Dua

Completely agree with you in here. I missing the pre-leap version of MoNa. That leap should have never be taken in the first place. Aye, the writers should remember that it is MoNa's story that the audience is mainly interested in. So MoNa shouldn't be neglected here as we are not that interested in their kids
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ISHQ DUA
start watching SAYE E DEEWAR

U will be shocked to see emaad performance there

And it has naveen and ahsan too

And a very engaging storyline

PLZ start watching n keep posting reviews plz
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

To be fair Moshin never had a reason to think that Ayna could be with another man before him as he is unaware about her secret nikah and even though he used to speak negatively to her in regarding to her relationship with Imran - deep down he didn't fully believe it or question her virtue as a woman. He respect her far too much and used to defend in her honour against any male who questioned otherwise such as Imran's dad and Nouman

You totally have a point here. Even though Mohsin has always called her shameless for falling in love, he really doesn't think that she did anything more than just giving her heart to Imran.

Yeah he actually does, when Imran's father was speaking ill of Ayna , Mohsin's face clearly showed how angry he was. He really couldn't stand a word against her. This is why their relationship always stood out for me. No matter how much Mohsin gets bothered from her and no matter how much he criticizes her, he will NEVER let anyone degrade her or point a finger at her character.

Ok I would say I'm convinced now that they have actually gotten physically close as well. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Ishq-Dua

Completely agree with you in here. I missing the pre-leap version of MoNa. That leap should have never be taken in the first place. Aye, the writers should remember that it is MoNa's story that the audience is mainly interested in. So MoNa shouldn't be neglected here as we are not that interested in their kids

If there is one thing I would criticize the show for it's that sudden and unnecessary leap.
There were so many things that the writers could have shown to progress MoNa's story. I mean come on their story is so different than the usual couple stories, so it makes sense that they need more time for their story to progress. But to our disappointment the writers chose to do the opposite and throw this leap in our face.
I still can't seem to understand why the writers actually took such a step. The story was going really good. Mohsin was slowly changing and starting to accept his mistakes, and all us were noticing that with each scene and episode, so what happened suddenly that they decided to take a leap this early?
@BOLD
YES the writers better not shift their focus on the kids and neglect MoNa. It's already enough that they ruined it for us by taking this leap.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ISHQ DUA

start watching SAYE E DEEWAR

U will be shocked to see emaad performance there

And it has naveen and ahsan too

And a very engaging storyline

PLZ start watching n keep posting reviews plz

I wanted to watch it but I didn't want to see EmNa sharing a horrible relationship after seeing them as MoNa.
My love for their couple prevents me from watching it๐Ÿ˜†
Also I can't stand this Ahsan dude ๐Ÿคข