Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fobby

Even though you can't believe that you are having this discussion but am glad I have indirectly made you do it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ enjoyed reading your analysis - yeah you have convinced me now so nothing more need to be said in this matter. You are right because it is Pakistani show - the makers will never touch this topic directly so as viewers - we are left to make our own minds up
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Have to say this - I had noticed point 3 and even told my mum that the fact that Moshin gave his wife a subtle smile while discussing with his sister said a lot. It reflected his feeling/attachment toward Ayna in that moment. I wonder if it was more Emaad than Moshin in this particular scene. Even though Moshin's dialogues in the post leap weren't as great as it was in the pre leap but Emaad's subtly acting skills allow the viewers to able to connect with Moshin and identify his feelings toward his wife. That smile was an example
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was wondering if Mohsin and Ayna have actually done it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Reading you guys's analysis kind of cleared some things out, but I'm still now quite sure if these two have actually gotten physical with each other or not.
Somewhat like Fobby said it's very hard to believe that two people sleeping in the same room for 18 years but never getting close to each other.
I agree they're actually closer to each other now, like they're better with communicating with one another and listening to each other, but I still feel they're not close physically.
I feel weird to say this, but wouldn't have Mohsin found out that Ayna isn't a virgin if they had actually done it?
Maybe they decided that they need to sleep in the same room because of the kids. Obviously the kids would think it's weird if their father and mother slept in different rooms.

I don't think we will ever get a clear answer for this matter lol keeping in mind that it's a Pakistani show.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Just watched JPJ cast of saya e dewar bhi nahi
I haven't even watched the show but anything for a glimpse of EmNa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Naveen is so natural and sweet. I really like her simplicity.
Emraan ufff what can I say about him. He's perfection!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol
MONA slept with each other on the confession day itself

18 years ago

But that was not their first

Lol

As we all remember

As Mohsin was getting restless when AYNA shifted downstairs for her feet

And he QUITE DIRECTLY said KUCH KAAM "SIRF" BIWI O KE HOTE HAIN N HE KEPT STARING AT HER...and AYNA blushed like a tomato

Doesn't that imply they hv been sleeping together even before the confession lol

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol

MONA slept with each other on the confession day itself

18 years ago

But that was not their first

Lol

As we all remember

As Mohsin was getting restless when AYNA shifted downstairs for her feet

And he QUITE DIRECTLY said KUCH KAAM "SIRF" BIWI O KE HOTE HAIN N HE KEPT STARING AT HER...and AYNA blushed like a tomato

Doesn't that imply they hv been sleeping together even before the confession lol

Hints like these make me feel that they actually have๐Ÿ˜†
But then when I see how they still keep some distance from each other, I start to think no, they actually haven't.
But if they did, how could Mohsin not know that Ayna has already been physical with someone else (Imran) before him?๐Ÿ˜•
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ishq-dua

Can't believe we are having this discussion right now ๐Ÿ˜† but it is possible for him not to know as not all women bleed after their first time in an intercourse and secondly he might have been gentle with her at their first time as he thought she never done this before...if you get the gist here..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Guys we are unnecessarily overanalysing here ๐Ÿ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Think the writers never intended the audience to think that deep about MoNa's married life ๐Ÿ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Ishq-dua

Can't believe we are having this discussion right now ๐Ÿ˜† but it is possible for him not to know as not all women bleed after their first time in an intercourse and secondly he might have been gentle with her at their first time as he thought she never done this before...if you get the gist here..

LOL I really can't believe we are talking about this but yaar it's an important issue regarding MoNa's relationship๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah that is true but men who think like Mohsin don't really believe such a thing. It's usually very open minded men would understand that.
@bold
omg l'm blushing and laughing here like an idiotโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†