Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I still can't figure out if the maaz revelation is endgame for the show or is there more to the ending? I definitely think that finding out Maaz is Aina's son while be the a major tipping point for the show but what if its not the only one.
Like what if Aina dies (Fobby, I know it's the worst case scenario for us ๐Ÿ˜†) but what if she does and then Mohsin finds out about Maaz

then what?

There is no redemption track, no way for Mohsin to "Ask Aina why/ whatever Questions he has" or throw her out of the house, etc?
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Like I said before, as awful as Mohsin has been, there really needs to be a two way conversation between MoNa about Maaz. Aina kept the fact that she was married and gave birth to a child from her husband. How Mohsin slept with Aina and didn't figure this out is interesting, but still. Aina needs to apologize to him, or at least try to explain the situation. This was a huge thing kept from him. Again I'm an Aina fan first but here Mohsin deserves to know why he was kept in the dark for nearly 20 years.

@ Bold: Er...you sure about that ๐Ÿค”

I don't think MoNa have yet crossed that terrain๐Ÿ˜† I know it may seem like a long shot, but I assume if they had then they would be closer than they are now.

I mean of course it's normal, after all MoNa are married, they live in the same room, it has been 18 years. but there is distance or line that they don't cross with one another. Post- leap atleast. They always have scenes where they are " spaced apart" whether its by an object or person.

Even in solo MoNa scenes like the one in the study or the one in the bedroom where they are talking about Tabi, there is a literal space between them.

they sit on the opposite sides, one on the chair, on one the bed or one on the sofa and one on the sofa next to it, so they don't touch...we haven't seen them touch each other even in the passing, like when you hand touches/grazes the person you are passing the plate too or chai ki peeyali, etc.

like we were talking the other day, many pages ago ๐Ÿ˜† MoNa are still in the Uns terrain, they are familiar with each other and emotionally connected or emotionally dependent on one another but if they are physically, i think it should be shown with a few scenes, or even in passing

or maybe I'm just reading too much into this ๐Ÿคฃ

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think MoNa have yet crossed that terrain๐Ÿ˜† I know it may seem like a long shot, but I assume if they had then they would be closer than they are now.

Yes, thank you for pointing that out. I have been sensing this myself. I mean, there are so many times when I'd think she would touch him, or rest her hand on his as a means of assuring him that all is well, but she never does. I thought this was done because in shows from that part of the world, the fear of being censored results in makers eliminating all sort of physical contact, no matter how justified, between romantic leads. But it sure seemed odd. So, yes, I agree with you that it could be possible that the two have been celibate all this while, which would be such a bummer. And if that is the case, this is really really clumsy writing on the part of the writers. So, I think the writers have slipped up quite a few times in these past episodes. Sigh!

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I still can't figure out if the maaz revelation is endgame for the show or is there more to the ending? I definitely think that finding out Maaz is Aina's son while be the a major tipping point for the show but what if its not the only one.

Like what if Aina dies (Fobby, I know it's the worst case scenario for us ๐Ÿ˜†) but what if she does and then Mohsin finds out about Maaz

then what?

There is no redemption track, no way for Mohsin to "Ask Aina why/ whatever Questions he has" or throw her out of the house, etc?

If Aina dies and the show continues, it will have to continue without me. I give the writers a lot of credit, but there is no excuse for Mohsin losing two wives and only to form a bond with Maaz after he loses Aina. This is the very definition of fridging--killing women for the development of male characters. I hate fridging and unfortunately dramas are notorious for it. Love Emmad and Mohsin is one of my fave male characters in recent drama history, but I'm not going to stand for this.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tabs ๐Ÿ˜† glad am not the only one who notices these details. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† since the last episode even I was becoming consciously aware that as much as MoNa do like to be near each other and facing toward one another (probably admiring each other's beauty ๐Ÿ˜†) but at the same time it can't be avoided that MoNa do go huge lengths in not touching each other. The lack of physical contact was extremely noticeable in the post leap episodes. So it's obvious that they are there for one another for emotionally but not physically. Gosh listen to us! So absorbed in MoNa that we are happy to become marriage counsellors when it come to MoNa ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† we are becoming crazy guys after all MoNa are only fictional characters ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

If Aina dies and the show continues, it will have to continue without me. I give the writers a lot of credit, but there is no excuse for Mohsin losing two wives and only to form a bond with Maaz after he loses Aina. This is the very definition of fridging--killing women for the development of male characters. I hate fridging and unfortunately dramas are notorious for it. Love Emmad and Mohsin is one of my fave male characters in recent drama history, but I'm not going to stand for this.

I won't stand for this either so count me in - but really hoping it won't come to this...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@ Bold: Er...you sure about that๐Ÿค”

I don't think MoNa have yet crossed that terrain๐Ÿ˜†I know it may seem like a long shot, but I assume if they had then they would be closer than they are now.

I mean of course it's normal, after all MoNa are married, they live in the same room, ithasbeen 18 years. but there is distance or line that they don't cross with one another. Post- leap atleast. They always have scenes where they are " spaced apart" whether its by an object or person.

Even in solo MoNa scenes like the one in the study or the one in the bedroom where they are talking about Tabi, there is aliteral space between them.

they sit on the opposite sides, one on the chair, on one the bed or one on the sofa and one on the sofa next to it, so they don't touch...we haven't seen them touch each other even in the passing, like when you hand touches/grazes the person you are passing the plate too or chai ki peeyali, etc.

like we were talking the other day, many pages ago๐Ÿ˜†MoNa are still in the Uns terrain, they are familiar with each other and emotionally connected or emotionally dependent on one another but if they are physically, i think it should be shown with a few scenes, or even in passing

or maybe I'm just reading too much into this๐Ÿคฃ

It's so interesting you feel this way. I actually thought there was more physical closeness after the leap than before. They don't touch each other but I mean they also haven't had a conversation that hasn't revolved around the kids, either, and it's not exactly in character for Mohsin.

Nah I think they have done the deed. I don't think that's wishful thinking on my part either. I cannot believe two people growing feelings for each other would sleep in the same room for ~18 years and not do it. Haha sorry I just find it sooo unlikely!
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Oh yes the Maaz truth...cant believe I forgot about that. Well Ayna standing up for herself wont happen then. Because all said and done, she did hide a very big truth about herself from Mohsin who being her husband deserved to know.

I hope, seeing her dedication and love towards his kids, he forgives her for not telling him the truth and understands why she and Faraz hid the truth from him even though they shouldn't have.

Well, from what we've sen so far, empathy isn't Mohsin's strong suit. He finds it hard to step into another's shoes. I mean in spite of having allegedly been in love with Nadia, he still cannot understand Aina's love and rebellion. He only sees it as a crime, a transgression, while Faraz explicitly told Aina that love isn't a crime, and her love sure wasn't. So, I doubt Mohsin will take the revelation in the right spirit. He can be so darn self-righteous at times, I could just sock him :-)

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

It's so interesting you feel this way. I actually thought there was more physical closeness after the leap than before. They don't touch each other but I mean they also haven't had a conversation that hasn't revolved around the kids, either, and it's not exactly in character for Mohsin.

Nah I think they have done the deed. I don't think that's wishful thinking on my part either. I cannot believe two people growing feelings for each other would sleep in the same room for ~18 years and not do it. Haha sorry I just find it sooo unlikely!

Fobby - generally speaking - there something about MoNa in post leap episodes that seem odd at some level as you said it's impossible for them not to have done the deed, given that their attraction to one another was visible and obvious in the latest pre-leap eps - especially on Moshin's part. Yet, if they have done the deed and after living together all these years - there should have been some comfortability between MoNa on physical level too. At least, a simple/subtle gesture or touch would do. Even though MoNa have kids surrounded in the house - I would still expect to see some physical contact in their private moments or alone time scenes with one another. It's seem unnatural not to see any comfortable physical contact between MoNa after all these years of living together
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Just can't believe we have reached to 54 pages within 5 days! That too when KNK episodes air only on two days...we are obsessed about this show - that's for sure!