Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OMG guys ! I think you might already know it but Naveen posted a pic from his new show .. and she has a different look but the same haircut as now in KNK post leap.

I was just thinking .. WHAT IF the hero actually is Emmad ??πŸ€ͺlike she posted a pic with him and a video as well.. we supoosed that the KNK shoot is still going on.. but what if that's set of the new Urdu 1 show ? Yaaasss.. my imagination can go anywhere πŸ˜†

I have wondered about that because her glasses in that pic are different than Ainas glasses. But I swear to god if they do another show with ANOTHER leap...mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
As much as I love MoNa and prefer it to ImNa, I would love an interaction between Imran and Mohsin after the truth comes out. Like I want Imran and Aina to be having a conversation and Mohsin tries to interrupt and Imran goes all, "Mohsin, please shut up. I'm talking to the mother of my child." And Mohsin to go "o.O". I of course want endgame MoNa, but man a panicky and jealous Mohsin would be so fun to watch. He deserves it.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
I definitely want an interaction between Moshin and Imran as I feel it would be incomplete if it didn't happen.

There need to be some closure between the two men and would love to have them having a conversation about Ayna. One man from her past and another in her present...both completely the opposite to one another yet there is one person, they care about the most...so yes there must be some form of interaction between Moshin and Imran otherwise the story would be incomplete. Am actually waiting for that moment and scene to happen - can't imagine this moment not happening since I think their interaction is inevitable.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

As much as I love MoNa and prefer it to ImNa, I would love an interaction between Imran and Mohsin after the truth comes out. Like I want Imran and Aina to be having a conversation and Mohsin tries to interrupt and Imran goes all, "Mohsin, please shut up. I'm talking to the mother of my child." And Mohsin to go "o.O". I of course want endgame MoNa, but man a panicky and jealous Mohsin would be so fun to watch. He deserves it.

Yaar .. there are so many scenes that we want to see in KNK.. this one being a part of them too.. I just hope they show all of them we all assumed :(

This scene will actually have so much impact.. ufff
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lovely gifs Sidra *sigh*

yahi to hai sabse badi mystery
why ye wala Mohsin is History!πŸ˜†

Thanks! 😳
Not just history...post leap uske dimaag ki poori geography hi badli hua hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Sidra

Thanks the latest gif 😊 it's one of my favourite MoNa scenes. So many emotions expressed on Moshin's face showing his hidden and intense love for Ayna. He hid these emotions for so many years and that one scene said it all. The depth of his feelings reserved for his wife only. Missing this side of Moshin hopefully this side will return later on in this show. Either way, am sure Imran's return will certainly trigger that side of Moshin whether he like it or not πŸ˜†

Thanks!

Yes at this point even I am waiting for Imran to enter to see what impact it will have on Mohsin...if he starts blaming Ayna again(oh wait he already has) then I wnat to see Ayna stand up for herself. Bohoth hogaya docile-pann πŸ˜†

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg ! Gifs :O I think I need to catch up on previous pages !
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Like I said before, as awful as Mohsin has been, there really needs to be a two way conversation between MoNa about Maaz. Aina kept the fact that she was married and gave birth to a child from her husband. How Mohsin slept with Aina and didn't figure this out is interesting, but still. Aina needs to apologize to him, or at least try to explain the situation. This was a huge thing kept from him. Again I'm an Aina fan first but here Mohsin deserves to know why he was kept in the dark for nearly 20 years.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
And when he finds out, I want Mohsin to have flashbacks to all those times Aina specifically asked about Maaz after Sajjal and Faraz left for America.

Hopefully Mohsin's reaction is within a limit. My biggest fear is that he throws her out of the house.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes the Maaz truth...cant believe I forgot about that. Well Ayna standing up for herself wont happen then. Because all said and done, she did hide a very big truth about herself from Mohsin who being her husband deserved to know.
I hope, seeing her dedication and love towards his kids, he forgives her for not telling him the truth and understands why she and Faraz hid the truth from him even though they shouldn't have.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the gifs
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago