Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Uhh...Hina posted a pic of her character crying and it looks like Tabi is hugging her and comforting her. Since I think Navin is done filming now, I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF AINA...

I cannot forgive killing off Aina. If done realistically I can handle her being alone at the end, but killing her is such bull and I can't stand unnecessary female suffering. I better be wrong about what I'm seeing.

Fobby, please stop making scary assumptions, you are starting to make me feel nervous. Ayna should not die as this is an unforgivable ending!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby, please stop making scary assumptions, you are starting to make me feel nervous. Ayna should not die as this is an unforgivable ending!

Sorry charm I don't want to scare you!! Lol. But I'm also just throwing out worst case scenarios so that the ending doesn't catch us off guard.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Regarding KNK.

I'd love love love, if Maaz knew the truth about his parentage before he met Aina.

like ideally, if Sajal was to pass away in America/UK whereever she is

and Fazal and Maaz were coming back to pakistan. I'd hope and think Fazal the prince charming 😆 would tell Maaz the truth about Aina. especially since he's lost his mother and that would maybe comfort him or for whatever reason. Maybe Fazal thinks maaz is old enough to understand all this. He is older than Raania and Asher so...

but i really really want Maaz to know about Aina BUT I want Aina to not be aware that maaz knows

what do you think?

Lol. If Maaz knew about Aina but Aina didn't know he knew, I would love to see Maaz's interactions with Mohsin. Like if Mohsin reprimands Aina in anyway, Maaz should step up and defend Aina to mohsin and Mohsin will be all like, "yo what is this kids problem? Why he always up in my face about how I treat his khala?!"
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Hina Altaf and Iqra Aziz are shooting a show together and i really want to know which one 😆
Anyone have an idea?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol. If Maaz knew about Aina but Aina didn't know he knew, I would love to see Maaz's interactions with Mohsin. Like if Mohsin reprimands Aina in anyway, Maaz should step up and defend Aina to mohsin and Mohsin will be all like, "yo what is this kids problem? Why he always up in my face about how I treat his khala?!"

EXACTLY!

i would love for Mohsin to be treated that way 😆 like a reality check plus Mohsin can't be weird about it and hate/slap Maaz cuz he is " Faraz/Fazal's son"
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby - my answer to your question:

This depends entirely on how the writers intend on Maaz finding out the truth. If Maaz come to know the complete truth about his identity and his mother's suffering due to his birth father inability to stand by them - then I do believe he won't want to have any relation with Imran. Plus he already has a father in form of Faraz and probably will have Moshin as his other father since he is Ayna's ( Maaz's mother) husband.

However - if the writers somehow got Maaz to know half truths about his identity then there could be a possible story where he will resent his mother and Moshin for not including him in their lives. He might sought out to his father. Basically am saying that Maaz may want to have a relation with Imran if he misunderstood his mother's actions or intentions in giving him away. Or if he didn't know that his birth father was the reason why he isn't with his birth mother. So it's depends on how the writers want to play this out...

Having said that, there is a reason why Imran will be coming back and since Ayna make it clear that she didn't even want to see his face - I am guessing that Maaz will be the one to contact his birth father. Again it depends on how the writers will play this out..

Really great predictions Charm! Could truly see it going multiple ways. For all we know the writers could have a convoluted story where somehow both Maaz and Imran end up in the hospital at the same time and somehow Imran realizes the truth or Maaz needs a blood transfusion and Imran has da blood. You're right it entirely depends on how the truth is revealed.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Regarding KNK.

I'd love love love, if Maaz knew the truth about his parentage before he met Aina.

like ideally, if Sajal was to pass away in America/UK whereever she is

and Fazal and Maaz were coming back to pakistan. I'd hope and think Fazal the prince charming 😆 would tell Maaz the truth about Aina. especially since he's lost his mother and that would maybe comfort him or for whatever reason. Maybe Fazal thinks maaz is old enough to understand all this. He is older than Raania and Asher so...

but i really really want Maaz to know about Aina BUT I want Aina to not be aware that maaz knows

what do you think?

Tabs - I wouldn't mind if Maaz find out the real and complete truth before his mother but don't think it will happen as writers do like create dramas/dramatic effects for the sake of a drama. Otherwise if he come to know the complete truth beforehand then there no real drama or issues. Even Imran's entry would be pointless as Maaz will not want to have anything to do with him but I don't think the writers will go down that path. I think he will either remain unaware about his truth or somehow come to know only half truths and will have some misunderstandings. Both possibilities do lead to more drama..not sure if am making any sense? 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Really great predictions Charm! Could truly see it going multiple ways. For all we know the writers could have a convoluted story where somehow both Maaz and Imran end up in the hospital at the same time and somehow Imran realizes the truth or Maaz needs a blood transfusion and Imran has da blood. You're right it entirely depends on how the truth is revealed.

Ecactly - the possibilities in how Maaz will come to know about his reality are endless and because of this we can't predict his reaction when he find out...
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

EXACTLY!

i would love for Mohsin to be treated that way 😆 like a reality check plus Mohsin can't be weird about it and hate/slap Maaz cuz he is " Faraz/Fazal's son"

I think Maaz's reveal is set up for irony. Moshin runs around making decisions for people for what he perceives is in their best interest. Here Aina, Faraz, and Sajal hid Maaz's identity and Aina's past for Moshin's best interest. I don't want to speculate more because it ruins the fun. I love the play on irony.

It will come back to Imran too, because he never directly addresses Aina's pregnancy with her. She brings it up with him. His mom and dad left her high and dry.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG guys ! I think you might already know it but Naveen posted a pic from her new show .. and she has a different look but the same haircut as now in KNK post leap.

I was just thinking .. WHAT IF the hero actually is Emmad ?? ðŸĪŠ like she posted a pic with him and a video as well.. we supoosed that the KNK shoot is still going on.. but what if that's set of the new Urdu 1 show ? Yaaasss.. my imagination can go anywhere 😆
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago