Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This just means we gotta promote EmNa more than ever. Being a part of a hit couple keeps the typecasting at bay.

Bold agreed 100% want to see EmNa in different roles or work together sometime in the future with a different type of storyline - so yes can see why promoting them is important...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jasmine lmaooo I laughed out loud at the "8 minutes an episode" line.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

I don't think so charm. I truly believe her scene walking out of Imran's office, putting on her sunglasses was her ending. And what a great ending: she had just unsuccessfully tried to sway her husband to be less cruel to her, but he shut her down (honestly reminded me of my convo with my fianc to get me knk dvds lmaooo). So she accepts her life for what it is. She may never really have Imran, but hey, she's got a huge chunk of the business, she's a boss, so she's going to live her life as best as she can. I took her putting on her sunglasses as a sign that she doesn't care anymore.

You might be right - but it would be strange to see Imran without Annie. Also when Maaz's truth comes out - Annie's presence will be needed as Maaz's step mother and Imran's wife, to see how she will be affected by this see her reaction toward this revelation. Perhaps the makers will have her as a deceased in the post leap episodes?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
You guys, we reached 50 pages in three days with minimal talk of anything besides EmNa/MoNa/this show. Wow. Don't think some of the sanam threads moved this quickly, mA.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

You guys, we reached 50 pages in three days with minimal talk of anything besides EmNa/MoNa/this show. Wow. Don't think some of the sanam threads moved this quickly, mA.

True 😆 😆 this shows the power of EmNa's chemistry

Jasmine your previous post 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

You might be right - but it would be strange to see Imran without Annie. Also when Maaz's truth comes out - Annie's presence will be needed as Maaz's step mother and Imran's wife, to see how she will be affected by this see her reaction toward this revelation
. Perhaps the makers will have her as a deceased in the post leap episodes?

Do you think Maaz will want anything to do with Imran once he finds out the truth? I'm genuinely asking because I always assumed Maaz would reject Imran and only accept Faraz, possibly extended to Mohsin, as a father. I thought that's why the reveal was saved for when Naaz became an adult--any younger and Imran could force legal custody through his money and connections. But if an adult Maaz wants nothing to do with Imran, there's nothing Imran could ever do.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Jasmine even though your post made me laughed out aloud 😆 but yes I do agree and want Ayna to find her own voice
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Uhh...Hina posted a pic of her character crying and it looks like Tabi is hugging her and comforting her. Since I think Navin is done filming now, I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF AINA...

I cannot forgive killing off Aina. If done realistically I can handle her being alone at the end, but killing her is such bull and I can't stand unnecessary female suffering. I better be wrong about what I'm seeing.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobby - my answer to your question:

This depends entirely on how the writers intend on Maaz finding out the truth. If Maaz come to know the complete truth about his identity and his mother's suffering due to his birth father inability to stand by them - then I do believe he won't want to have any relation with Imran. Plus he already has a father in form of Faraz and probably will have Moshin as his other father since he is Ayna's ( Maaz's mother) husband.

However - if the writers somehow got Maaz to know half truths about his identity then there could be a possible story where he will resent his mother and Moshin for not including him in their lives. He might sought out to his father. Basically am saying that Maaz may want to have a relation with Imran if he misunderstood his mother's actions or intentions in giving him away. Or if he didn't know that his birth father was the reason why he isn't with his birth mother. So it's depends on how the writers want to play this out...

Having said that, there is a reason why Imran will be coming back and since Ayna make it clear that she didn't even want to see his face - I am guessing that Maaz will be the one to contact his birth father. Again it depends on how the writers will play this out..
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regarding KNK.
I'd love love love, if Maaz knew the truth about his parentage before he met Aina.

like ideally, if Sajal was to pass away in America/UK whereever she is

and Fazal and Maaz were coming back to pakistan. I'd hope and think Fazal the prince charming 😆 would tell Maaz the truth about Aina. especially since he's lost his mother and that would maybe comfort him or for whatever reason. Maybe Fazal thinks maaz is old enough to understand all this. He is older than Raania and Asher so...

but i really really want Maaz to know about Aina BUT I want Aina to not be aware that maaz knows

what do you think?