Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder what Emmad *is* working on though. He doesn't post much except gym pics haha.

Also, side note, I LOVE how Navin captioned her photo "from Aina to Bisma". She didn't do from "Shehla to Bisma" (though that can be interpreted that she just finished filming KnK and finished SEDBN a while ago). She acknowledges Aina more than Shehla. Who would've thought that this little drama would be so good for her career?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Emaad has negative role in that new show on Urdu1 called Titli
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One of the problem I ve with post leap KNK that suddenly they ve stopped showing MoNa's monologues which could have given the insights into their present state of mind. Those monologues used to help us in understanding their behaviour (especially, in Mohsin's case ). I hope the director has a justification for this lapse of thought and rectify it in future episodes !
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Hmm. Emmad needs to be careful. After playing Mansoor (for which I'm sure he'll get a best villain nom) and Mohsin he needs to be weary of getting cast in the same roles. He has played plenty of normal light characters before, but a string of strict and negative characters could be bad.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby I agree but a job is a job...it's pay the bills sometimes one can't afford to be choosy. Yes I do hope emaad will participate in different roles to show diverse acting but I can understand that sometimes that isn't possible.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

One of the problem I ve with post leap KNK that suddenly they ve stopped showing MoNa's monologues which could have given the insights into their present state of mind. Those monologues used to help us in understanding their behaviour (especially, in Mohsin's case ). I hope the director has a justification for this lapse of thought and rectify it in future episodes !

In all likelihood we won't get more insight, probably. And I'm not sure we're supposed to at this point in time. I think the writers are trying to portray Mohsin as taking Aina for granted and he doesn't think much of it. I mean, do we as the audience really want to see Mohsin think, after demanding his way with aina and his daughters, "Yeah, I did good 😎"? I'd rather leave those monologues out LOL. Maybe when Imran returns or Sajjal dies (prompting Faraz to remind Mohsin the value of one's wife), the monologue will start again.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonder if we will see Annie (Imran's wife) in the post leap? 🤔 Will have to see, I actually liked Annie better than Imran!😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby I agree but a job is a job...it's pay the bills sometimes one can't afford to be choosy. Yes I do hope emaad will participate in different roles to show diverse acting but I can understand that sometimes that isn't possible.

Don't get me wrong---I am beyond thrilled that these two underrated actors are getting offers. But my fear is that he'll be typecast.

This just means we gotta promote EmNa more than ever. Being a part of a hit couple keeps the typecasting at bay.
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, someone in KNK previous thread mentioned that Asad Zaman Khan confirmed on his insta that he will be coming back for a few episodes

Am all for it - anything to provoke Moshin to acknowledge his feelings for Ayna and a bonus would be getting to see him get a panicking feeling, or feel threaten and jealously which hopefully will make him fight harder to win back his wife 😆

I feel like he is cognizant of his feelings for Aina. I think he just prescribes to a belief that patriarchal dominance in a marriage is okay and in that he becomes callous towards his wife or child's happiness or feelings.

I imagine when Imran shows up it will be interesting, Moshin is capable of mature thought, I think it averages 8 minutes an episode . One of my favorite scenes was Moshin and Aina's confrontations before the Nikkah. He looked genuinely hurt. Aina was like get over yourself and show up. 😆

I really like the episodes where Aina has control. Honestly between Moshin and Tabi, I think Aina needs to find her voice. I am sick of Tabi whining and Moshin brooding. I don't think Imran is going to help. I loved Asher and Rania, she should keep those two.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Wonder if we will see Annie (Imran's wife) in the post leap? 🤔 Will have to see, I actually liked Annie better than Imran!😆

I don't think so charm. I truly believe her scene walking out of Imran's office, putting on her sunglasses was her ending. And what a great ending: she had just unsuccessfully tried to sway her husband to be less cruel to her, but he shut her down (honestly reminded me of my convo with my fianc to get me knk dvds lmaooo). So she accepts her life for what it is. She may never really have Imran, but hey, she's got a huge chunk of the business, she's a boss, so she's going to live her life as best as she can. I took her putting on her sunglasses as a sign that she doesn't care anymore.