Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

CANUK FOBBY CHAMGAL TABS

Plz watch rasm e duniya epi 1 n post ur comments there

Plzzz

It's very good

Hey man! Call me umz.

Yes I plan to watch Rasm-e-Duniya. The promos had caught my attention. I really like Bilal Abbas Khan, and Sami Khan is cool too. Armeena is really pretty mashallah but a weak actress. She does seem to fit the character here though. Anyways, it's Sami Khan's character which has me super intrigued with his negative role. The rest of the cast is good too.
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know how I feel about KNK season 2 - think it would been possible if the writers kept season 1 as pre-leap version and then season 2 as post leap which didn't happen as the writers went for all in one

But I definitely want another EmNa show asp or (if must then) at least sometime in the future but don't think I could wait that long 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree the pak shows don't invest much on lead pairs Chemistry by giving them lovey dovey scenes but STILL they do manage to create a subtle CHEMISTRY which is so different than the Indian dramas
I do crave for a few nice scene between the leads in many pak shows but the way the pak shows written content n actors build up a certain type of CHEMISTRY without any romantic interactions or dialogues itself deserve an applause

That's also something I find very special n unique in pak dramas

That the leads still hv magic without any magic moments

And this I hv seen in many shows
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

As we wished many times before

That we want EMNA in a simple love story in the next show

And as fobby said...is hum tv is not blind they may hv already approached them for another script

Let hope so!

We already had EmNa as Mansur and Shelha in a abusive relationship and then as MoNa as two people who knew each other for a long time and (hopefully what am about to say next will happen) gradually fall in love with each other.

For EmNa third show - I want positive love story - which will be love at first sight, which am sure EmNa will nail it 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Kanuck n TABS.. ...even I filter the shows which my mom watches lol
In my case it's double the work

Since she isn't used to watching shows online n since I m not married yet n me n my mom r tv buddies

The good shows I download n put in pen drive n watch with my mom on my big tv

It's triple the maaza watching EMNA on big screen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS...its the same show I told u to watch before
The ARY show with Sami bilaal n armeena

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What I love about Pakistani dramas , which gives me hope too, is that they repeat the couples in new shows, unlike Indian serials in which they avoid repeating the same couples.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

What I love about Pakistani dramas , which gives me hope too, is that they repeat the couples in new shows, unlike Indian serials in which they avoid repeating the same couples.

Very true! Like someone else pointed out earlier, we got EmNa as the leads in two different shows at the same time. That never happens, especially in Tellywood.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Very true! Like someone else pointed out earlier, we got EmNa as the leads in two different shows at the same time. That never happens, especially in Tellywood.

Think this was simply matter of good luck in EmNa's case. Either that or the PH noticed their chemistry and true potential
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I thought Emaad is a villain in SEDBN . Ahsan is the hero. na? 😲