Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Sidsk, I seriously love the fact that you gif'ed this particular scene. It allowed me to watch the scene for the first time without any sound--and I cannot decide whether or not I like it better with the dialog or without it! The original, conflicted inner dialog of Mohsin was adorable. He acknowledged that Aina wasn't going anywhere and that they had the rest of their lives to slowly advance their relationship.

But without the dialog, as in your gifs, I love how we can see the nuanced acting of Emmad and Navin. Look at Navin's take on hesitation, both when he first calls out to her and then when she's slowly peering out from the doorway. I think even more impressive is Emmad's gestures when he sees her looking out at him--the slight parting of his lips, looking to the side, shifting eyes...He acted just enough to let the audience see his inner struggle, but not obviously enough for Aina to pick up what was going on in Mohsin's mind. Kamal hai, yaar. What great acting!

Oh wow so it wasn't just me then!

You know when I first decided to make these gifts, I turned off the volume completely to decide which part I want to capture. And really the scene stood out even more with the volume off. Some actions of Mohsin and Ayna and the meaning behind them really stand out when you watch with the volume off.
Funny thing is that I read more into the scene that way...much more than dialogs could convey.
Emaad was superb in this one...like the audience really gets what's running in his mind but it's all done with so much subtlety.
Name is Sidra btw.😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sidsk-Lovely gifs, i love these odd bits where Mohsin has those mixed exasperated yet soft not knowing what to do yet giving in to the situation kind of expressions 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sidra--Your gifs make me want to re-watch the series with the sound off! haha!

Btw, Navin just posted an Instagram pic of herself showing off one of those "there's only one_____" shirts that all the celebrities have been wearing recently. She looks fabulous, as expected. What got me interested is that it looks like she's at the current Kuch na Kaho house. Are they truly still filming even after Hina Altaf posted that "packup" video? 😆 I'm not complaining; I love this show, but this just makes me think more and more that they're adding scenes that weren't originally intended for the drama.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I was stalking naveens Insta account yesterday
And there I saw there r quite a few EMNA BTS pics as well from saye e deewar sets

Can some1 plz post them here

My most favourite is an EMNA SELFIE at murree when mansoor takes the kids n shehla there and good Lord that selfie is heaven

There was a few pics of the wedding seq as well

Some1 plz post those pics here plz so that we all can drool
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Also while going thru navins past pics
I just noticed she posted abt saye e deewar team coming for the morning show on Aug 17...2016

I was looking for this date

Now that I got the date I search like a mad person the whole of yt n daily motion for the video link of that epi but hum tv didn't upload the video of that particular epi

God I was sooo angry n pissed

Each n every day of Aug epis r available than this
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
38 pages already! 😲 will have to find the time to go back and read the previous pages in this thread sometime later on, if possible. 😆

Don't know whether anyone notice this or not - but when Hum uploaded Saya e dewar yesterday in YouTube as the show's episode 27- they have used EmNa as MoNa in the montage of Saya e dewar! 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Abby I found the link to the episode!
http://dramaonline.pk/jago-pakistan-jago-with-sanam-jung-in-hd-17th-august-2016/

I hope you can watch it in whichever country you're in. I can watch it perfectly fine in Australia!

LOL it's pretty cute since Ahsan Khan was running late, so like the first 15 minutes are all EmNa. They even allude to the fact that they could come together because they're filming "another show together" right now (and we all know which show that was ❤️!).

@Charm: LMAO seriously? Gotta look this up now.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
OMG CHARM WAS RIGHT!!!

Hey Hum, that's not Shehla and Mansoor!

But it's ok, we get it. You love EmNa and KnK as much as we do, so you insert the everywhere. It's cool. Totally understandable. 😉
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...i like calling u this
Plz read my rants on umeru naru...fawad...fahad...mohib mirza...agha Ali Sarah dating on of 36 ...lol...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby, it definitely worth checking right?! 😆 😆

Well am over the moon about that since if Hum are obsessed about EmNa like us 😆 then this is good news for us as they might even offer EmNa another show to work on...hopefully as it is my wishful thinking 😆 😳
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago