Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Shagufta, Adeel & Rubab are toxic characters, love story part is the cutest 🥰

But overall it's not a regressive story. Rubab is not a typical villain. Even these grey characters are fun to watch. And love story is highlight of the drama

Originally posted by: awida

I am surprised because I read many negative comments about Hareem and the script.

Yeah even i read that

Also the story is actually not good, what kinda message they are trying to give.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But overall it's not a regressive story. Rubab is not a typical villain. Even these grey characters are fun to watch. And love story is highlight of the drama

Not regressive just showing the reality of the society.

I enjoy Rubab & Adeel but Shagufta gets on my nerves.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

I thought GM had better average than Zard but it’s the opposite smiley19

Zard views are consistently linear, the first episode has the highest and then it goes down...Averaging 6.3M against 5.6M of GM, even though its a Kasha foundation project

GM has spikes, which makes me think, people tuned in to watch at times, saw Yumna and disappeared. The last two days focus was on Sohai and Humayun, and these episodes did better numbers than the ones where Zarnab was making burnt rotis....there is an audience who wants to watch Humayun smiley20

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Sadia Imam, Atiqa Odho and Shahmoon Abbasi from the KDH reviews are fan of KMKT. They are loving this one, Zard and MJ smiley10

Quality people liking quality projects makes me happy smiley27

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 6.37.57 AM.png

Edited by meandwho - an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Zard views are consistently linear, the first episode has the highest and then it goes down...Averaging 6.3M against 5.6M of GM, even though its a Kasha foundation project

GM has spikes, which makes me think, people tuned in to watch at times, saw Yumna and disappeared. The last two days focus was on Sohai and Humayun, and these episodes did better numbers than the ones where Zarnab was making burnt rotis....there is an audience who wants to watch Humayun smiley20

Those AK buzz guys were saying that it was the director who gave Sohai more scenes that’s why KRQ said his script was changed. They said even though Mifra’s character doesn’t make sense, Sohai has such great dialogue delivery that we have no complaints about her screen space.

You are right probably. It has become Munna’s show now. Zarnab has only one work left & that is to be Zawjai Munna. I actually feel bad for the character. It had so much depth initially smiley19

Edited by Haalim - an hour ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Those AK buzz guys were saying that it was the director who gave Sohai more scenes that’s why KRQ said his script was changed. They said even though Mifra’s character doesn’t make sense, Sohai has such great dialogue delivery that we have no complaints about her screen space.

You are right probably. It has become Munna’s show now. Zarnab has only one work left & that is to be Zawjai Munna. I actually feel bad for the character. It had so much depth initially smiley19

KDH review guys suggested, had the character been done by Hareem, it would have been so much better...they were saying Hareem has the fierceness in her looks...Yumna is better at doing mehjabin type of roles, meesni crybabies. Hareem has the aura and stature to stand up next to Humayun and look good. I agree smiley9

KDH review guys suggested, had the character been done by Hareem, it would have been so much better...they were saying Hareem has the fierceness in her looks...Yumna is better at doing mehjabin type of roles, meesni crybabies. Hareem has the aura and stature to stand up next to Humayun and look good. I agree smiley9

Mehwish Ijaz literally said that Yumna is good at playing naive characters & amma biryani aagayi type roles suit her 😲. No wonder she used to praise her a lot during PKS.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am surprised because I read many negative comments about Hareem and the script.

You put Haq Mehar and the upcoming Kaala Jadu drama on ARY, and it'll do 10+ TRPs. They are making some very good dramas like JeJ, NJ, and KMKT, which by default help their average or bad dramas get good viewership.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This might end up being Sehers third Billion dollar view club

https://www.instagram.com/pdptrps/p/DAJGryrIqqs/

~350M are from YT, rest 150M+ are from other digital platforms.