Kalki Koechlin is head over heels in love with Ranbir, Find out why!

Posted: 7 years ago

Kalki Koechlin is not as big as a name to be called a superstar, but she has a massive number of fans and is known for her outspoken nature. She has always chosen to speak her mind and in a recent interview with a leading daily Kalki spilled the beans about her life post her divorce with Anurag Kashyap.

She confessed that it was quite difficult for her to live alone after divorce as she has never been alone. Also, post her divorce, her rumored love life has been the talk of the town, and in the interview she confessed that she loves Ranbir Kapoor.

During the interview, when she was quizzed about her contemporaries and whose work she appreciates in the industry she had all the praises for Ranbir Kapoor, she said, "Kangana always surprises me. I love the kind of films she does. She strikes a great balance between entertaining films and content-heavy ones. Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Irrfan Khan are great. Also, I just love Ranbir Kapoor. They are challenging the way performances have been seen in the last few decades. They are being realistic."

Well, this is not her serious-wala love for Ranbir Kapoor. It is just the work family love. What are your thoughts about her honest confessions? Let us know!

Stay tuned for more interesting insights from her interview!

http://www.bollypedia.in/news/Kalki-Koechlin-Ranbir-Kapoor-Bollywood-star-gossip-news-interview-loves-Ranbir-YJHD-Yeh-Jaawani-Hai-Deewani/3396/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chudailpaapi thumbnail
I would love to see ARK,  Kalki and Ranbir reunite as bff in some movies. They had that synergy. They should do thriller where their friendship is tested. I mean where they all become mean version of what was seen in YJHD. Or just plain tested and they help each other out with someone like nawazuddin on their tail.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Kalki she's ghar ki murgi dal barabar among the Katrina's n Jacquelines..
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
:/
What did she say and what sort of article is this.

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
She is such an under rated actress
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

I would love to see ARK, Kalki and Ranbir reunite as bff in some movies. They had that synergy. They should do thriller where their friendship is tested. I mean where they all become mean version of what was seen in YJHD. Or just plain tested and they help each other out with someone like nawazuddin on their tail.

Wonderful idea Chudail Jee 😃 . Bring back Bunny, Aditi and Avi in new story
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The title!!!!!!! Have to click. I love kalki RK ARK together. Should add kangana. 
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love her. Absolutely love her. I wish people saw how amazing she is. 

Her, Konkona, Abhay Deol, Jimmy Shergil etc and co. That whole generation had so many good actors, all of whom got slammed either 'cause they didn't 'look perfect', or weren't star kids. It's just too bad they don't get to do commercially viable movies because of that. 
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am head over heels in love with people who love RK 😳
pallavi25 thumbnail

Loved Kalki, ARK and RK trio in YJHD!
Wish Ayan would make YJHD 2 with these 3 at least.
Why is Ayan taking such a looong break? ðŸ˜¡
Liked Kalki in ZNMD too...Bagwati and Hard Rock Girl ðŸ˜†
She shd get more roles in mainstream movies.