Project Khan (GEO) - Noman Ijaz, Shaista Lodhi, Aijaz Aslam

Posted: 7 years ago

Having started his career with a drama titled Kashkol in the 90's, a play which made people sit up and notice the tall and handsome Aijaz Aslam, the actor has come a long way . There has been no looking back for the artist who has had a successful career both as a performer, as well as a producer. Having played all sorts of roles, Aslam over the years, has proved his mettle, time and time again with plays like Dil Ka Kia Rung Karun, Zara Si Bhool, Sherdil and Mai aur Tum, to name just a few.

However, we still get excited whenever he stars in a new project, as his presence alone is an assurity that we will be served with a brilliant performance. So recently, when we came across a picture posted on his Instagram with Shaista Lodhi titled Project Khan, we got a bit curious and decided to contact Aslam to find out what exactly he is working on these days.

Here's what he told HIP:

"Project Khan is a drama in which I am playing the role of a politician who belongs to the opposition party. He is a strong man who gives a tough time to Noman Ejaz's character Khan"

He further went on to reveal Shaista Lodhi's role in the serial.

"Shaista plays my wife and I am actually making a cameo for Ali Faizan, who is directing the play" said the actor.

With the shooting still going on, a confirmed date has not been announced for Project Khan as yet. All we know so far, is that it is expected to air on Geo Tv soon. However, with such a talented star cast ensemble, we are hoping to witness something spectacular. Good luck Aijaz, make your fans proud!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
The subject is interesting but the cast is such a turn off
Shahista lodhi sucks in acting ...courtesy her new ary show with fq

And aijaz islam...i just cant stand him...his voice n that smile...gives me the khelu affect