Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Note

Hello all.πŸ€—

First of all, I would like to thank all my lovely readers and friends for reading this os. I am delighted to see the response. Yes many readers are left or may be lost interest in my stories, still I got 71 likes and that's enough for me as I stopped updating my stories so I can't expect the same response from readers which I used to get earlier. Anyways, Thanks a lot for your likes and comments friends.πŸ˜ƒ

Second thing: Almost every member didn't like the ending and some people couldn't understand why jo left (best way to tell the writer how he/she failed to convey the storyline and emotions in his/her writingπŸ˜†)

So here I am with an explanation.

why she left?

She saw that he was hurt when she was leaving.

f**k! Can I take any more shit when I already have so many issues, f**king my life?

She gave a thought once but she was not ready to get into a relationship Again with her EX. They broke up 3 years back and when a couple breaks up then obviously there's a reason. How can one live with that person again after 3 years just because they have a sex. There are alot of issues which should be sort out first.

It's me-his ex-girlfriend who left him three years back, who never bothered to reply his texts was standing right now in front of him, at his apartment on her birthday.

With this line, I thought it would be clear to everyone that they were not in contact for 3 years. She didn't receive his calls. So, it's obvious that she's not interested in him.

Also, I would like to say that neither in banner nor in os, I mentioned a word "love"for once. They were not making love. Jo was frustrated with some issues. She was drunk But She knew What she's doing.

Not for a once, she regretted whatever she had done. Yes, she gave a thought once on seeing jalal's sad face but she was not repenting. She knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to let out her frustration and she knew well that she didn't want him in his life again, which is why she was surprised to see his reaction when she was leaving.

But as she knew what she wanted, so, unbothered ,she left from there.

For jalal's reaction, I can only say that he was embarrassed and shocked. He was not expecting his ex to come all of a sudden and use him as a toy to let out her frustrations. He felt USED and I don't think he was hurt but his EGO was hurt.

For those who think that jo didn't do right then, that's a matter of opinion. There are a lot of ways to let out frustration and she chose this thing. If jalal was so "shareef" then he would have tried to talk with her for once atleast but. Wo bhi to shuru ho he gaya tha.πŸ˜†

So yes.. may be what she did was not right as jalal was not at fault still she used him but then I would say, Mitti paao yaar..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I hope it makes some sense and you people now understood why she left. Huh.. bbyee n thankyou.πŸ˜†

Edited by sharmacatty - 7 years ago
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha
...thanks for the note payu ...

manu_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't say bye yaar Payal ... now i'm afraid of it .. u say bye n then u are gayab for months ... i sure had a doubt abt the ending thanks for clearing it ... and plz update journey yaar plz plz ...
manu_ak thumbnail
Payal bol na .. u'll update journey na ???
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu_ak

Payal bol na .. u'll update journey na ???

Not only journey but I will update my every story, soon😊
manu_ak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Not only journey but I will update my every story, soon😊

Thank u thank u thank u sooo much ...πŸ˜ƒ
love u ... will b waiting to read πŸ€—
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu_ak

Thank u thank u thank u sooo much ...πŸ˜ƒ
love u ... will b waiting to read πŸ€—

I should be the one to say thankyou to you people who are still interested in reading my stories.πŸ˜ƒ
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ...so good to see payalia in form ...
So when r u updating ur stories ?? And which one r u posting first ??
manu_ak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

I should be the one to say thankyou to you people who are still interested in reading my stories.πŸ˜ƒ

Thats coz u write so well ... hence we are still interested in reading them
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh tat's a gud note..and thank u for it...it was just needed for many as the author's and readers thought/view sometimes differ based on the situations..it ll clear the doubts regarding the end..atfirst i thought u ll give a sequel reg jo's decision but u gave it as a note and i lyk tat...waiting for ur updates payal..