Ishra ss-hai dil ko teri aarzoo,pt 5 on 119,teaser on 128

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I am here again to bother u all.yes I am here with a new story no no not because I ended two yesterday but because one of our buddy celebrate her birthday today  that is on 7th oct and I am here just to wish her.

I know u must be thinking who is she,so let me tell u she is our very own yashivid aka vidya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDYA
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR

Here is a small gift for u,a simple story on ishra arrange marriage with any villian ,which many asked from me specially sharmin.so here it is,hope u all like it.

HAI DIL KO TERI AARZOO
Amma came inside ishita's room only to see her busy in her work.

Amma- ishu kanna,

Ishita- amma,if it's about him then I don't wanna listen.

Amma- listen to me ishu kanna,he is a very good boy.tumko bahut khush rakhega.tum meri baat to suno.she said to ishita who was hell bent to deny for the alliance.

Ishita- no amma,I don't want to meet him and please he is not a boy but man.Raman mujhse 13 saal bade  hai amma.he is 35 and I am just 22.I know amma that I have a disability, I can't be a mother but that doesn't mean ki aap mujhe ek buddhe ke saath bandh degi.moreover he has a child also.

Amma- r u mad ishu,he is on the phone,I came just to give his phone to u.she said keeping hand on the mouth piece so that he couldn't listen ishita's word.

Ishita took the phone glaring her mother and said- listen sir,I don't mean it.I just want  to say that I don't wanna marry u.so it's better to end this chapter here only without stretching.shaadi zindagi mein ek baar hi hoti hai and I want best for me and I don't wanna be rude but u r not the best for me.

She was go on saying without getting any response.she thought he hung the call ,she said to her amma-i think he hung the call.lagta hai unhe meri baat samajh aa gayi.that we r not made for each other.saying so she was about to hung the call when she heard his voice- how can u decide without meeting me.

Ishita was dumbstruck hearing his voice.it was soft, gentle and masculine.she was blown away by his magical voice and the words he told also look genuine to her.

Raman- can we meet.if after this meeting u still think same for me,then noone will pressurise u for this marriage. And noone means noone ,neither my mom nor ur .so can we met.

Ishita just did a soft hmm.

Raman- great then at 7.30 in seven pacific mall in hotel blue lagoon.u will be there naa.

Ishita again did just hmm and he hung the call.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated a prolouge,have a look.
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting prologue,... thanks for pm buddy...
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting for the updates very interesting prologue update soon and happy birthday vidya🥳
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raksha thank u so much dear...u r the first one to wish me n it's early I know but that doesn't matter as far as it is a heartfelt wish.
Thank u so much... thank u thank thank u... itna sara🤗

This is the first time someone has written a story for me n really I m feeling so special. Thank u so much for this beautiful story.

Yummy cakes with a yummy story.

It's a lovely prologue... lovely concept. Continue soon.

Love u n thank u sooo much.
Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting story.

Update soon
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Vidya 
Interesting prologue 
Continue soon 
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ...
Ishra arranged marriage that too raman 13 years elder to her...
Awesome...
& im sooo reaveled that u started another new story...
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm
I liked it a lot actually! Pretty charming