update soon di

Thanks shruthi
Glad u loved it
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aliiyaaa

Omggg I loved your story. It's totally different to what I usually read and when I read the synopsis I thought it'd be the cliched story but it's not it's sooo much better. Loveee IT please update and pm me if possible thank youuu xx

Thanks dead
But I never gave any synopsis
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

What an instant bonding ishru have...
N Raman is so mature in this story...
The best was Apki tvacha se apki Umar ka pata hi nhi chalta

Thanks sukky
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

this story is amazing..

please update soon.
thank u..

Thanks
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 4

Toshiji hugged ishita smiling while her eyes were fixed on Raman trying to read his expression. Yes she know that he said yes for their marriage but she wanna see some spark in his eyes hearing her answer and yes she saw his almond shaped eyes twinkling in happiness hearing her answer,his  lips curving for a serene smile adding more glow on his already glowing face.she smiled seeing him smiled and looking at her.unknown to her,blushed crept on her face and she looked down.

While on other hand Raman was too happy that finally he is getting what he wished for .ishita said yes for marrying her ,this was a time to celebrate, a moment to cherish.he so want to take her in his arms and hug her tightly never to let go.but to his bad luck,his mother was hugging ishita.

Toshiji- haaye madhu main kitni khush hoon.mere puttar ko inni soni votti milne wali hai.haaye mujhse toh control hi nahi hota.chal madhu chal kar pandit se shaadi ki date nikalwate hai.

Madhu- chalo ishu,tum bhi saath chalo.

Toshiji- arey what she will do with us.usse yahin rehne do.Raman tu isse ghar chod dena.

Raman nodded and soon both the mothers went out leaving ishra alone.raman came near to her .now both r standing very near to each other.ishita was looking down while raman was trying hard to say something.both were trying to start a convo but couldn't form a sentence .after much effort Raman finally said- u really liked me,yaa phir mera dil rakhne ke liye haan keh diya.

Ishita- if I don't like u then u must not be do important that I will stake my life for ur happiness.she said looking at Raman.he was also looking at her,they shared an eye lock.

Raman came more closer and asked- sach mein achcha lagaa.

Ishita nodded in yes still looking down.Raman was just looking at her ,loving the effect of him in her.as he has always seen her like a bindaas girl but today she is more like a bundle of nerves in front of him.

He slowly took his hand to her cheek, while she was still looking down.Raman was looking at her ,getting lost in her simplicity. He was about to touch her cheek when she said,ruhi is coughing.

They turn to the screen and saw her coughing badly.

They ran to her room.ishita was behind Raman ,they reached the room and saw her coughing.both settled on the either side and Raman start patting her back while ishita was taking out water for her.ishita make her drink water and ruhi hung on ishita coughing while raman was still running her back.ishita pat her head and within few second she slept again.ishita made her sleep still patting her softly.while Raman was just looking at them.

Raman-i was so lost in our moment that I couldn't hear ruhi's coughing but she heard.wasn't she was involved in the moment. Wasn't she liking my proximity. kya ishita ne mere liye haan kiya hai,yaa sirf ruhi ke liye .yeh main kya soch raha hoon.I should be happy that she said yes to marry me.par kya woh sirf ruhi ki maa banna chahti hai yaa phir meri biwi bhi.I think I should ask her directly like the way she asked me.haan yahin thik rahega.nahi I don't think I should ask this so early.ho sakta hai she needs time to know me accept me.I think I should give her time,ruhi ki maa bankar bhi aayegi toh rahegi toh meri biwi hi naa.I think I shouldn't try to fasten the things.let her adjust with me.then only I should try to be closer to her,after all I am so old then her,may be she need time to accept me.haan yahi sahi rahega.I should try to maintain a distance till she is comfortable with me.or else she may think I am taking advantage of her.he was lost in his thoughts when ishita said- she slept.

Raman- huh.

Ishita- ruhi so gayi.

Raman- oh OK.do u wanna go home,come I will drop u.

Ishita- but ruhi.

Raman- oh yes.u stay here ,I am just coming.saying so he went out of the room and went to his room silently.he went to the washroom.and washed his face many times.

Raman- Raman Raman Raman,why r u behaving like a love sick puppy,like dying to spend time with her,dying to take her in ur arms,aisa mat kar.let her adjust with u.behave like a mature man.u r a mature man,come-on Raman u can do it.behave like a very composed man.he said looking at the mirror.and then went out of the washroom only to see her standing in his room looking at the big photo of him with ruhi.

Raman- ishita tum yahan.do u want something.

Ishita- no actually appa aayen hai mujhe lene.I just wanna say bye to u before going.

Raman face fell hearing this.

He said without thinking -hum phir milenge naa.

Ishita turned to look at him and said- ofcourse.ab toh roz milenge.bye.saying so she was going while raman was just looking at her retreating figure when she turned and hugged him.

Like Raman got what he wished for.he too hugged her smiling happily.

Ishita- take care of urself and ruhi.

Raman- I will.chalo let's go,appa wait kar rahe honge.saying so both went down,both were looking at each other and was smiling.appa smiled seeing his daughter happy .

Raman went and touched his feet .

Appa blessed them and said- kanna,ghar chalein.

Ishita nodded and was going  out of the mansion when toshiji and madhu entered the house happily.toshiji hugged ishita tight and said- kahan ja rahi hai puttar.

Ishita- apne ghar aunty.

Toshiji- aunty nahi mummy ji puttar,aur ab jaane ki nahi aane ki baat kar ,iss ghar mein.tum dono ki shaadi tay ho gayi hai.agle mahine aur sagaai ek hafte baad.saying so she hugged ishita again.while ishra look at each other and shared a serene smile.

Madhu- vishwa,u stay here.we have to talk with santoshi about the arrangements, Raman can u please drop ishita home.

Raman- ji aunty.

Madhu- aunty nahi kanna,amma.

Raman- sorry amma.maa ruhi is sleeping in her room ,take care of her while I go and drop ishita ho,he was saying when they saw ruhi coming down rubbing her eyes.Raman went to her and picked her in his arms.

Raman- rooh why u came alone.u should have called me.

Ruhi- Papa,kahan jaa lahe ho.

Raman- aapki mumma ko unke ghar chodne.

Ruhi- mumma ghal mein nahi layengi.

Toshiji -abhi nahi puttar,mumma Papa ki shaadi ke baad.

Ruhi- chaadi??

Toshiji- haan puttar,shaadi jisme meri ruhi puttar sundar sundar kapde pehenegi.

Ruhi- aul sundal lagungi.she said excitedly.

All laughed and said- yes,ruhi sabse sundar lagegi.

Toshiji- now let Papa go and drop mumma.

Ruhi signalled raman to put her down.he obliged and she went to ishita.she pulled ishita's saree and said- mumma main bhi chalun.

Ishita picked her and asked kissing her- kahan ruhi.kahan jaana hai.

Ruhi- mumma ko ghal cholne.luhi bhi chaledi.OK.

Ishita smiled and said- OK,mumma taiyar kar dein.

Ruhi nodded and ishru went to her room along with raman while everyone was admiring them.

Toshiji- matarani tera lakh lakh shukriya, tune meri bachchi ke zindagi mein uski maa bhej di.bas ab rab inn tino ko khush rakhen.

Madhu- haan santoshi,murugan inn tino ko hamesha khush rakhen.they were talking when they saw ishraruh coming down together,ishita was wearing her blue saree while raman was wearing a blue shirt with black formals and ruhi was wearing a purple floral tee with blue Capri ,her hair was tied in a fountain.they were coming down smiling.

Raman- main jaun maa.

Toshiji- haan puttar,par aise mat chale jaana ghar,ishita ruhi ko thoda ghoona phira dena.

Raman- ji maa.chalo ishita,he said and soon all three went out of the mansion together.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Precap- ishraruh outing and ishra engagement.

Ps- got 196 likes in last updt,can I expect 200 likes in this updt.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ress
Unresed...

Awesome lovely update...
Ishita said yes for the marriage..
Raman z totally fallen for ishita...
& roooh..
She z sooo cute...
Update sooon..Edited by fSharm - 7 years ago
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1
Mind blowing update di...
Raman likes Ishita from the starting itself...
Hope Ishita will also say yes...
Loved it...
Thanks for the pm...
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res...
Unresed...
Part 4
Marvellous update di...
Ruhi scold ishra romance...
All r happy bcoz Ishita said yes to the marriage...
Raman wants to send time it Ishita...
Loved it...
Waiting eagerly for the update soon...Edited by Niveditha.giri - 7 years ago
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story dhi. Loved raman characterization. Update soon dhi. 
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
100 pages... 🥳 [:D/]

Next update!!!!
----------
Unres

Yaay update mil gya.

Finally its progressing, he loves her, behaving like love sick, i want to know more when he fell for her and all.

Ishu feel so close to Ruhi and impressed with Raman so said yes. She also liked him.

Ishraru is cutest. Family is happy to see kids happy.

Ishu is caring about ruhi , how cute and baby is calling her mumma.I want them to bond.

It was fun update.
Waiting for next part

Update next part asap.Edited by .chiquitita. - 7 years ago