Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jinan.

The prologue is interesting...

She doesn't want to marry him because of the age issue...
But after listening to his voice she agreed to meet him ðŸ˜‰
Thanx for the pm
And Update soon

P.S Happy belated Birthday Vidya ðŸ¥³

Thanks Jinan
Glad u like it
Will updt soon

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jinal_999

Wow! Nice title nd awesome prologue

Ishu is 22 nd ramam is 35
Baapre..bohot hi bada age difference hai..bt no problem.. everything is fair in love..

So she is infertile..or kisi bhi aire gaire se shaadi nhi karna chahti..or theek bhi hai..maa nahi ban sakti iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ke KISI se bhi shaadi karle.

Raman phn pe hi tha..or ishu itna bol gai.
Raman ne bade pyar se bola..or ishu toh aawaz sun kar hi kho gai..
Shayd usse milkar apna decision change karde.
Hope so..
Vwry nice concept.. i loved it so much.
Plz continue soon dear

Thanks jinal
Glad u loved it
Yes there is a long age difference
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shemimehrin

nice start update sooon

Thanks dear

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthithangam

Eagrly waiting for update

Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rivka

interesting  do update soon 

Thanks
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEEPIKAA0123

very nice & interesting continue.

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Prologue

So Ishita ko pentis saal "budhe"ke saath shadi nahi karni!!!!!!!

Lekin jab unka awaaz suni to dil ko kuch hogaya!!!😳

Please update soon and also thank you so much for the pm!!

A very happy belated birthday to you Vidya hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your birthday beautifully!!!
May you be blessed with every happiness always!!

Thanks nafisha
Yes Raman is much older then ishita
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathin

Waiting to read more

Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note- I am updating this one as many asked for its early update ,so I want pretty long and lovely comments in it to continue it.secondly I have 22 ongoing stories ,so please be a little pateint as u all can understand how difficult it is to write so many stories together.but I will updt every story regularly. Just be a little pateint.and last but not the least a very happy dussehra to all my sweet buddies and my lovely readers.

PART 1

Ishita was still standing holding the phone while raman hunged the phone long back.like she was still lost in his magical voice when amma said- kanna u liked him naa.

That broke her trance and she said - amma,I didn't even meet him.just agreed to meet him coz he talked so calmly and nicely.but that doesn't mean that I will say yes for marriage.and u can't force me to marry him either.marrying him or not will be only my decision.OK amma.

Amma kissed her forehead and said- nobody will force u.I know u urself will say yes for him.Raman hai hi itna achcha ladka.saying so she went out of ishita's room leaving her confused.

Ishita- how amma is so confident about him.she never has so much confidence even on subbu.and she was correct ,he never deserved anything from us.thinking so she remembered how mercilessly he told her that he can't marry her as she can't be a mother.his cruel words still rang in her ears.

If u can't give birth to a child then not only me noone will marry u.u r nothing just a piece of bloody shit.

She closed her ears trying hard to forget those words and said- u were disgusting subbu.thank God I slapped u hard for uttering those disgusting words about me.but I still regret I couldn't kill u for being so mean to me.I hate u subbu,I hate u from the bottom of my heart.she said to herself and resume her work in her laptop.

On the other hand,amma called toshiji to inform that ishita finally agreed to meet Raman.that too not because of her but Raman.

Toshiji- matarani ka lakh lakh shukriya ki ishita maan gayi Raman se milne ke liye.ab toh woh usse pasand kar hi legi.

Madhu- haan raman ko kaun naapasand kar sakta hai.he is such a nice guy. ekdum suljha hua.

Toshiji- thank u madhu.u chosed Raman for ur daughter.inspite of the big age gap between them u chosed him for ishita.

Madhu- don't say like this santoshi.I am glad u chosed ishita for ur son.u know woh subbu,he broke up with her after knowing her medical condition. He even taunted her much that she can never become a mother so noone will make her his wife.meri ishu bahut himmati hai par itne kadwe shabd.bahut royi thi woh.

Toshiji- I did this only because Raman liked her.u know after his wife's death ,ishita is the only girl about whom he is concerned. Uss din uski aankhen dekh kar hi mujhe samajh aa gaya tha ki usse ishita achchi lagi hai.but he didn't said anything as he is much older then her and also has a daughter.saying so she remember the incident.

Flashback

It was a function arranged by toshiji's society ladies.in this function,many people gathered together who want their children to get married.many ladies come with their sons and daughters.toshiji also drag Raman there as she too want a suitable girl for him but he don't wanna get married coz for him ,his world is his daughter,one year old ruhi.his wife Anita died giving birth to ruhi and after that ruhi is Raman's life.and he don't want a step mother for her.but toshiji took him there forcefully.

Raman and toshiji settled down and was just looking around when Raman's eyes fell on a girl in her early twenties.she was wearing a golden kanjivaram saree ,gold earrings were danggling in her ears,applied kohl in her beautiful eyes along with a light shade of lipstick.her long hair were tied in a simple braid and a  gajra was rounded around the braid.she was looking ethereal but was looking down like she is too sad about something.

Raman- ishita,yahan but why.uski toh engagement hui thi.

Toshiji heard him talking about a girl for the first time and look at the direction only to see a very beautiful girl sitting there.

Toshiji- u know her.

Raman- no no ,I don't know her.just saw her once.u remember I went to Chennai ten months ago,there I saw her eating golgappe with her friends.but at that time she was too happy but today she is looking too sad.don't know why.

Toshiji- u saw her ten months ago and still remember her face and how u know her name.

Raman- woh actually her college was in front of the hotel where I stayed.toh dekh liya tha ek do baar and her friends were once calling her name toh sun liya tha.toh yaad hai.

Toshiji- u like her raman.

Raman- how can i maa.just look at her.kitni choti hai,kam se kam dus saal choti hogi mujhse.main usse shaadi ke baare mein kaise soch sakta hoon.

Toshiji- maine toh shaadi ki baat hi nahi ki.

Raman- woh maa main bhool gaya,I have to go.bahut jaruri kaam yaad aa gaya.saying so he went without waiting for her answer.

Toshiji- ishita.ek baar dekha aur shakal yaad ho gayi.aankhon ki chamak bhi yaad hai.sirf naam jaanta hai but engagement ke baare mein pata hai.isse toh milna padega.let's go and meet her.thinking so she went to ishita who was busy in talking with her amma.

Ishita- kyun ek hi tamasha baar baar amma.if noone is interested in marrying me then I am also not interested.kya jinki shaadi nahi hoti woh zinda nahi rehte.why u r hell bent to humiliate me amma.

Amma- kanna I want to see u settled.

Ishita- ek baanjh se kaun shaadi karega.a person who pretend to love me for years left me the next moment he came to know about my infertility. U really think someone will marry me after knowing about it.agar meri shaadi honi itni hi asaan hoti toh subbu mujhe chodta hi nahi.

Shayad usne tumhe issliye chod diya coz u deserve someone more better then him.ishita and amma heard a voice and turn only to see toshiji.

Toshiji- sorry I heard ur conversation but puttar don't be sad if someone left u.its his foolishness .trust me u deserve better.

Ishita- thanks for ur consoling words aunty.but kehna jitna asaan hota hai kaash yeh sab sehna bhi utna asaan hota.amma agar yeh sab khatam ho gaya toh can I go.

Madhu nodded and ishita left the place.

Flashback end

Soon toshiji and madhu start meeting and became good friends.then madhu told her about ishita and her broken marriage due to her infertility while toshiji told madhu about Raman,his dead wife and one year old daughter ruhi.they start meeting ,even madhu meet Raman and was impressed by him.hearing praises of Raman from madhu finally toshiji told that she want ishita for Raman.madhu also happily agreed and both talk to their husband and they also agreed.in the meanwhile,toshiji came to know from mihir that Raman enquired about ishita when he was in Chennai but didnt do anything after knowing that she is already engaged and in love with the guy.mihir also told her that Raman  really liked her and still has her pic in his mobile and saw it every now and then.

Then toshiji decided to asked Raman .she told Raman about ishita ,that she want them marry.at first he denied saying ishita is too small for him but when toshiji told him about her disability and how subbu treated her then he said- if she say yes then I will marry her.I don't have any problem with her medical problem.

On the other hand,when madhu asked ishita about Raman,she denied saying just because she is infertile.she will not marry any random guy.madhu had been trying to fix a meeting of ishra but ishita was least interested in meeting Raman.but finally today she said yes to meet Raman.and toshiji and madhu was more then happy about this.

The mother's talk for sometime and then hung the call praying that ishita agree for the marriage and they can reduce each other's loneliness.

That's all for all.enjoy and do like and comment. Will wait for it.

Precap- ishra meeting.

Ps- as I have got very less likes in its prolouge I want 150+ likes in this update for next update.and this one is for everyone who always say that they r so busy to comment that if I can take out time to update my 22 stories and u can take out time for reading all those.can't u take some more time to appreciate my hard work.I am not going to say anything more as u all r mature enough to understand how much it hurts when ur hardwork is not paid off.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unres
super super super update dii
rkb is sooo goooddd
i like... him... yar wo ishu se kitna pyar krta h mst hsann... ishu u r damn lucky... ru bhi toh chotu bachcha... ishu will cent percent luved her... i m eagerly waiting for nxt update plz...plz...plz...plz... diii...

sorry for lateEdited by lonelyyyy - 7 years ago