Thanks dear
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: myangels

nice update!😊

Raman's simplicity is nice.
like the RuMan bonding and waiting to see more as well as IshRu bond.
Plz update soon...

Thanks dear
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shemimehrin

update sooon
update sooon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon

Will updt soon
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
loved it so much 
raman is so sweet
ishra Scene was awesome 
FB was cute
update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

So we both were right at our own places
U that he wasn't teasing her
Me that he was not Raman (that fat man)

He is damn cute re.

I think she is going to say yes

Let's see what will be her answer
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note- this one is for Blakey,who asked for its update.enjoy.

PART 3

Ishita- he is the one,the loving and caring father.she was thinking when she saw his image on the glass of the pic along with ruhi.she turned only to see raman standing in from of her in white shirt with black trousers while ruhi was wearing a pink tee with Capri,hiding in him.ishita smiled seeing their bonding .

Raman- if u don't mind can we talk like this .I mean rooh is crying for me,kisi aur ke saath nahi reh rahi.u r OK with her naa.

Ishita- and if I am not OK ,then.

Raman look at her and said- then we can meet some other day.

Ishita- and if I don't want to meet u again coz u r being rude to me.first u make me wait and now u want her between us.then what u will do.

Raman- I can only request u coz u r mature to understand but she is small.aur itni samajhdaari ki umeed main kar sakta hoon aapse,right.

Ishita- wrong.

Raman- what.

Ishita- don't call me aap.it's really odd,aap mujhe tum keh sakte hai.and I really don't mind if I can spend some time with this little doll.she said smiling.

Raman- that's really sweet of u.have a seat .

Ishita- after u.

Raman settle down and so as ishita.both were waiting for the other to start the convo.both have thought to say many things to the other but now ,when they r face to face,both were silent.

Ishita was looking at him and observing his sharp features and his milky skin.when Raman said- dont u wanna ask anything.

Ishita asked without thinking- aap sach mein 35 years ke hai.

Raman was surprised as well stuck at her sudden question. Before he can react she said- listen I am sorry ,I don't want to ask so it's just that aapki tyacha se aapki umar ka pata hi nahi chalta.

Raman smiled a little hearing her and all she can see was his cute dimples.

Raman- kya advertisement kar rahi ho.

Ishita- sorry I acted foolishly naa.forget about my last sentence.let's start  a fresh convo.

Raman- like.

Ishita- like anything,like why u said yes to marry me.

Raman- if u asked such a direct question then I must answer it without making it complicated.I said yes to marry u coz I liked u .see maa want me to get settled again .she was go on showing me pics and when I saw ur pic and liked u .I thought u can be very good for me and ruhi.he said hiding the truth that he liked her.

Raman- (St) sorry I am lying to u but I don't know how u will react if I tell u the truth.

Ishita- do u know about my disability.

Raman- which disability.

Ishita- amma didn't tell u.oh my god ,how can amma thought to betray u.listen sir,

Raman- my name is Raman.

Ishita- Raman sir.

Raman- only Raman.

Ishita said with much hesitation- Raman, amma didn't told u but the truth is I can't become a mother.I am infertile.

Raman- who told u so.u can be a mother if u want to be.

Ishita- who told u this.my doctor checked me and told that I can never be a mother.she said with moist eyes.

Raman came closer to her and said- I know about ur medical condition but that doesn't mean that u can never became a mother.

Ishita- main kuch samjhi nahi.

Raman- u can be ruhi's mother if u want.

Ishita was just looking trying to observe his words.

Ishita- ruhi ki mumma.

Raman- ofcourse,if u say yes to marry me,u will get a daughter in rooh and my baby will get a mother.

Ishita- will she accept me as her mumma.she asked meekly.

Raman- she is a kid ,ishita and every baby want just love.if u love her like ur baby she will love u like her mother.

Ishita open her arms and said- ruhi,come to me.she said excitedly.

Ruhi snuggled more into Raman hearing her voice.ishita face fell seeing her reaction.

Raman- Babu,go to her.she wanna take u in arms.

Ruhi nodded in no and hide more into him.

Raman- rooh,u wanted mumma naa.see ur mumma. U like her.he said to ruhi.

Ruhi slowly take out her head out of his chest and looked at ishita saying meekly- mumma??

Raman- yes baby,u wanted a mumma naa.yeh achchi hai.

Ruhi look at ishita and said smiling- mumma.

Ishita who was waiting for her answer almost stopping her breath smiled with moist eyes and caressed her face.she was a cute baby of around 14 months with pinkish features,cute dimples like her dad.ishita took ruhi in her arms.

Raman- sambhal kar,she may vomit on u.

Ishita- it's OK,I can handle my chotu baby.she said playing with ruhi.ruhi hold her hand and Raman was amazed seeing her instant connection with ishita.ishita pecked her forehead lovingly while she hide herself in ishita's arms.

Raman- wow,she liked u.u know she never goes to strangers and when she is sick,woh kissi ke paas nahi jaati .seems u r special for her.

Ishita look at ruhi and said- is that so baby,am I special .

Ruhi smiled hearing this and said- mumma.

Ishita smiled and said- yes ruhi ,mumma.aapko yeh mumma pasand aayin.

Ruhi nodded and giggled.

Ishita- u know  ruhi.u r the cutest.she said getting excited.

Raman- I call her rooh.u can call her that too.he said smiling.

Ishita- rooh,apne Papa ki rooh.she said smiling.

Raman was just looking at them while ishita was busy in talking to ruhi .he smiled and went out leaving them.

Ishita- hey rooh,Papa loves u alot naa.

Ruhi nodded in yes.

Ishita- u like me baby.

Ruhi didn't answer just hugged her and said- bhookhi lagi hai.

Ishita- Betu ko bhookhi lagi hai.

Ruhi nodded.

Ishita was about to get up to ask for something for her when she saw Raman coming to them and behind him many helps were coming with many delicacies.

They placed the food on the table and he  said- as u people r here.I prefer to have food here only.hope u r OK with it.

Ishita- she is hungry.

Raman- give her to me,I will feed her.he said opening his arms.

Ishita- can I.if u allow.

Raman- ofcourse.wait let me tell them to bring porridge for her.

Ishita- I think we should give her something little spicy.her taste bud must be very bad due to sickness.

Raman smiled hearing,we,from her.

Raman thought-in just a meeting,u and I have became we.just pray to matarani ki hum hum sach mein hum ban jaaye.seeing no reaction from him,she askex again.

Ishita- can I feed her some normal food.a little spicy one.

Raman nodded in yes and settled down.

Help started serving them.

Ishita- wow ,so much of delicacies.

Raman- actually I don't know ur taste,so arranged much more then required.don't worry everything is veg.I know u r pure vegetarian.

Ishita start feeding ruhi fried rice.she started eating happily.

Ishita- seems she too like Chinese .

Raman- it's her favourite, u too like Chinese.

Ishita- it's my favourite too.

Raman- lagta hai tum dono ki pasand milti hai.

Ishita- may be.she said and continue feeding her while raman was just admiring them.

After some time,

Ruhi- bas,ab neeni.

Raman- rooh,come to Papa .don't bother her.

Ishita- it's OK.she said and wipes ruhi's face.she start patting ruhi and very soon she slept.raman too ruhi from ishita's arms and took her to her room.hemake her sleep comfortably on her bed ,covered her with a quilt and came back to his study.switch on the camera from which he can see her on the study's led TV.ishita was amazed to see how efficiently he has arranged everything for ruhi.

Ishita- she is a very cute kid and very obedient one too.pareshan nahi karti hogi naa.

Raman- no she is very shaitaan.let her be familier with u,maze dilayegi tumhe.subah se I am so disturbed coz of her sickness,so hi nahi rahi thi.finally she slept.u know I was trying to make her eat and sleep since morning but she was just too cranky.sach kehti  hai maa, baap hamesha baap hota hai.every child needs a mother.

Ishita- it's not like that,she wasn't sleeping coz she was hungry and wasn't eating coz u were feeding her porridge.aap toh duniya ke bestest Papa ho,koi nahi karta apne bachche ke liye itna.u really love her alot naa.

Raman- I don't have anyone else.

Ishita- can I expect that I will be equally important to u  if I became a part of ur life.she asked blantly.

Raman was surprised to hear it from her and that too so much straight.

Ishita- tell me Raman.can I expect same care from u if I say yes to marry u.

Raman- u can expect anything and everything from me.tumhe woh har kuch milega jiski umeed tumne apne pati se ki hai,aur woh bhi milega jiski umeed tumne nahi ki hogi.I will give importance to  u ,care for u and above all respect u.

Ishita- can u trust me for ur baby.log mujhe apne bachche ke kareeb nahi aane dete.all think I am a bad omen for them.she said trying to be strong but her eyes were moist.

Raman- yes,I trust u for our baby,kaise nahi karungaa ,after all u r her mother.

Ishita was overwhelmed hearing his answer.before she can say anything their mothers entered the room.

Toshiji- ho gayi baat cheet.

Amma- kanna ,u like him naa.

Ishra were surprised to see their mothers.

Raman- maa we r talking.

Ishita- amma,u here.

Amma- sorry ishu,but I couldn't wait.toh main chali aayin.kanna u like him naa.she said cupping ishita's face.

Everyone look at ishita for her answer.

Toshiji- bol naa puttar,u like him naa.

Ishita look down and said meekly- I love to be a part of their life.

Toshiji- tera matlab tu shaadi karegi naa Raman se.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Toshiji - oye balle balle,thank u ishita.she said hugging ishita tight while her eyes were fixed on Raman.he was also looking at her only.

That's all for now.enjoy and do like and comment.will wait for it.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated next part,have a look.
ishra.asha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...me first...
Coming to the update...
Interesting update...
Love it...
Ruhi accepts ishu...she is too cute...
Now ishra marriage...Lovely
Continue soon...
Thanks for pm...Edited by ishra.asha - 7 years ago
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. roo is sooo cute... i always feel roo is real soul of ishra... roo is the reason of ishra mrg... waiting for mystery of rkb regarding ishu...thanks for pm...