Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rufana10

lovely update

ishita agreed for marriage and raman became so happy...
he wanted to hug her but couldn't...their moment was broken 
by ruhi's cough...raman was admiring ishru bonding...
he was having a battle in his mind and at last decided to wait
for ishita till she adjusts wid him and recalled himself to behave
like a mature man...ishita hugged him!
ruhi is so cute...everyone got happy seeing d instant bonding of ishru...
ruhi is also going wid her papa to drop her mumma to her house...
nice precap...
update d next part soon di...

Thanks rufana.
Glad u loved it 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jinan.

Lovely update!

Ishita said yes for the marriage! ðŸ˜³
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon

Thanks Jinan 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Every thing happy happy
Bus mera Raman is confused... K ishu Ki Han q hui... Confusion jaldi clear karna yaar

Thanks sukky 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note- before updating this part I wanna thank u all for giving me 210+ likes in last updt.thanks alot sweeties.love u all.

PART 5

Ishraru came out of the mansion together.ruhi was in ishita's arms while raman ask to take her if she is getting troubled but ishita said she is fine.

They walked to his white merc,raman opened the door as a gentleman and make her sit in the passenger seat.ishita settled inside and remember an incident.

Flashback

Ishita got hurt in her hand and was trying to open the car door but couldn't able to do it.she look at subbu for help but he was busy in talking in phone.

Ishita-subbu,open the door naa.i am not able to do it.dard ho raha hai.

Subbu-kya yaar,let me talk.bahut important baat kar raha hoon.

Ishita-so I am not bothering u either.just open the door for me.

Subbu opened the door with a irritated face.ishita sat inside making a sad face.later he was upset and driving.

Ishita-what subbu,cant u open a door for me.tumhe pata hai gentleman always opens door for his lady.

Subbu-oh shut up,i dont understand in which world u girls live.gentleman door kholta hai,doorkeeper samajh rakha hai.listen one thing very carefully ishu,i don't like to be ur slave,u can't control me saying jaanu do this and do that.

Ishita-Maine aisa kab kaha,i just told u to open the car's door as my hand got hurt.

Subbu-toh toota haath le kar ghar se nikli hi kyun.ghar mein baithna chahiye tha.

Ishita-what do u mean,ki jisse thodi si chot lag jaaye usse ghar mein baithna chahiye.

Subbu-ofcourse why to bother others .

Ishita-aur agar shaadi ke baad mujhe aise chot lag gayi toh.

Subbu-toh ,toh kya,tum ghar par rehna main office jaaunga.

Ishita-won't u take leave for me.

Subbu-listen,i will be ur husband.mujhe apna naukar samjhne ki galti mat karna.badi aayi,chutti lunga.never,i love my work.he said making her face fall.

Flashback end

Raman settle on the wheels and saw ishita lost in her thoughts.he wave his hand in front of her and asked-what happened.

Ishita-kuch nahi,aap office gaye the aaj.

Raman-huh.

Ishita-aap office gaye the aaj.

Raman touched her forehead and said-ruhi ki tarah tumhari bhi tabiyat kharab ho gayi kya.

Ishita-matlab.

Raman-matlab how can I go buddhu.ruhi chod hi nahi rahi thi.tumse milne nahi aa paya toh office kaise jaata.papa ,rooh ko bimaar  chod kar kabhi nahi jaate ,naa bachcha.he said looking at ruhi who was busy in playing with ishita's hair.

Ishita-u love her alot naa.

Raman-bahut she is my princess.my little princess,papa ki princess.naa rooh.he said smiling.while ruhi clap happily saying,rooh Papa ki plincessh,mumma ki plincesh.

Ishita-haan rooh ,mumma ki bhi princess.she said kissing her forehead while raman start the drive.

Ishita-if after marriage I too fell ill,u will stay at home for me.

Raman-bimar padne ka mann hai.he asked looking at her.

Ishita-no,i just wanna ask,main bimaar rahungi toh bhi aap rukenge ghar par.

Raman-tum bologi toh ruk jaaunga.

Ishita face fell hearing this,she asked-aur nahi bola toh.

Raman-toh,toh bhi ruk jaaunga.ab rooh toh tumhe sambhal nahi payengi toh uske Papa ko hi rukna padega.he said smiling flashing his ever charming dimples while ishita too smiled hearing his answer.

Raman was driving while ishru were lost in talking with each other ,raman was just admiring her.

Suddenly he stopped the car.ishita look at him with questioning eyes.

Raman-golgappe khana hai.

Ishita-aap mujhe golgappe khilange.

Raman-ofcourse,tumhe pasand hai naa.

Ishita-golgappe kisse nahi pasand hote.

Raman-and u loved them naa.

Ishita-haan but aapko kaise pata.

Raman-bas guess kiya.he said smiling.

Ishraru went out of the car and went to the golgappa vendor.

Ishita-bhaiya,ek plate golgappe,ekdum tikhe waale.

Raman-kyun sirf ek.main bhi khaunga.

Ishita-aap golgappe khayenge.she asked in surprise.

Raman-kyun ,nahi kha sakta.aap mujhe nahi khilange bhaiya.

Golgappa vendor- jarur khilange bhaiya.he said and start making two plates of golgappe while ishita was feeding ruhi  dahi papdi which she was eating with great interest.

Raman was looking at ishru and was remembering that he saw her first time when he was sipping his coffee in hotel's balcony while ishita was eating golgappe with her girls gang.and after that day raman watch her daily eating golgappe till he stayed there.

Raman was smiling remembering her laughter and the happiness on her when she ate golgappe when ishita came near to him and said feeding his a golgappa-kahan khoye hai,lijiye khaiye.

Raman stucked a strand of hair behind her ear and said-kuch nahi,bas tumhe aur rooh ko dekh raha tha.the way she is so happy with u ,lagta hai hamesha se jaanti hai tumhe.

Ishita-bahut pyari bachchi hai.she said looking at ruhi who was sitting on a chair and was trying to eat dahi papdi herself.but couldn't eat so was picking something or other from the plate and eating.

Raman-tumhari bachchi hai.he said looking at her.

Ishita look at him and said-nahi,hamari bachchi hai.hamari ruhi.

Raman-hamari ruhi.he said and hold her hand while ishita feed him golgappe.

Raman-yummy hai naa.

Ishita-bahut .aur precious bhi.

Raman narrowed his eyebrows asking what .

Ishita-these moments of togetherness.

After having the golgappa,raman paid the vendor and was going when ishita said-can we go to the shop.i wanna buy something for ruhi.

Raman-ofcourse we can go.but on one condition only.u will not pay anything.

Ishita-aise kaise ,raman I wanna buy something for her.toh paise bhi main hi ,

Raman-no argue ishita.u can buy whatever u want but paying is not allowed.if u agree then only we will proceed.

Ishita-ok I won't pay.

Raman-ok then let's go.rooh,shopping??

Ruhi-yaay shopping.main teddy lungi.

Ishita-aur main apni princess ke liye doll.

Raman-aur main princess ki mumma ke liye gift.he thought and smiled to himself.

Soon they were in shopping mall.ishita picked a Barbie doll for ruhi while ruhi picked a big pink teddy for herself.ishita took some hair accessories and some shoes for ruhi.

Ishita was looking for Raman while he was not around.ishita went to pay bill when Raman came and said-beimaani,told u naa,not to pay.

Ishita-actually u were not around to I thought to pay.aap nazar nahi aa rahe the so,

Raman-main tumhe nazar aaun yaa na aaun,meri nazarein hamesha tum dono par hai.

Ishita smiled while raman give his card to be swiped.

Ishita-kahan the aap.

Raman-was picking a gift for u.

Ishita-no Raman,i can't accept any gift from u.

Raman-please ishita,for me.he made a puppy face making it difficult for her to deny.

Ishita-ok give.she said expecting an expensive gift while he kept a small pink teddy in her palm in which ,ur smile-it enlightened my life ,was written.

Ishita looked at the gift and her lips curved in a beautiful smile.

Ishita-yeh gift diya hai aapne mujhe.

Raman-Kyu pasand nahi aaya.i know expensive nahi hai but ,

Ishita cut him and said-no it's so cute .and perfect.to be true,i didn't expected it from u.mujhe lagaa u will gift me something expensive to,u know,show off.

Raman-show off duniya se kiya jaata hai,apni life partner se nahi.for u,i should me transparent like glass so that u can see through me.he said and went to ruhi  smiling keeping his card in his pocket while ishita was just looking at him all lost.

She remembered how subbu always showed her every expensive thing he bought and never ever fails to tell it's price.she remembered how he shouted on her once when accidentally she poured water on his Audi's seat.

Subbu-dikha diya naa,that u never ever sat in any costly car.yaar 38 lakhs ki hai.kabhi zindagi mein itni mehengi car ko touch bhi kiya hai.kharab kar di seat.he said making an irritated face.

Ishita-sorry subbu.that wasn't intentional.she said with moist eyes.

Subbu-just shut up.ek toh seat kharab kar do upar se madam ro rahi hai.stop the crap ishu.he said while ishita ran inside crying.

Ishita look at Raman's Merc and then at him.the person with a heart of gold.who don't believe in showing off.who believes in winning heart.

Ishita kissed the little teddy,kept it safely in her bag.and went to ruman who was busy in playing on the swing .

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated next part,have a look.
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Raman is so loving and caring
Thanks for pm
Eagerly waiting for update
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Raman was so Nice,I Likes Character.😊
The Flashback of Ishita was so Sad.😭
Subbu behaved so Rude with Ishita.😭
Raman reply when Ishita asked what he will do when she In Injured,it was so Nice.😊
Ishra ate Golgappa,it was so Nice.😊
Raman Gift to Ishita was so Cute.😊
Ishita feelings on seeing Raman's Gift,it was so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i just love this raman yaar.he is so good..
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super Beautiful. Ishraru outing is awesome. Ishita happy to see Raman's behaviour totally different from subbu. Raman offered golgappa. Ishraru enjoyed their togetherness fully. Ishraru shopping. Ishita surprised to see sweet gesture of Raman. Lovely. Update soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very sweet update 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm