Love for Pakistani Movies

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone...😊 OK first of all seeing the pakistani movie industry grow at such a rapid speed makes me super happy as i hv felt that the pakistani writers always come up with something interesting..we hv all seen it in the dramas..i saw some trailers recently and i can say pakistani industry will be soon called as another largest movie industry...

Last year i saw trailers of Jawani Phir Nahi Aani, Manto Bin roye , HO Mann Jahan, Bachaana since then I hv been searching for their online links but i guess due to piracy issue its not available online though i saw Jwani Phir Nahi Aani as its available on Youtube I heard Bin Roye as drama is gonna go on air in September but i want to watch the movie first..so could anyone please tell me about the online site from where I can buy its DVD or DVD's of the above mentioned pakistani movies...

please reply 😭

Edited by shivani_gupta - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_gupta thumbnail
m feeling really disappointed..why people out here are so unresponsive😭
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats so sweet and thanks.
I agree its very hard to find pakistani movies online. But you can watch
- Na Maloom Afraad
- Bol
- Khuda kay liye
- karachi se lahore
- Waar

I haven't been able to find some of the ones you mentioned but the ones mentioned above are available on youtube
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Thats so sweet and thanks.

I agree its very hard to find pakistani movies online. But you can watch
- Na Maloom Afraad
- Bol
- Khuda kay liye
- karachi se lahore
- Waar

I haven't been able to find some of the ones you mentioned but the ones mentioned above are available on youtube

hi thnx for replying...i have already watched these movies...😊
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Pakistani movies have got really nice content. I've seen Khuda Ke Lie and Bol, and they both were outstanding in terms of content and acting!!

You can try downloading torrents, but you have to search a lot for a good quality torrent as well 😭

BTW as of now I'm literally obsessed with Janaan trailers and teasers. Bilal Ashraf and Ali Rehman !! Uff 🤪
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
na maloom afreed was a real blah movie ... i did not like it at all. did nt make sense... .. i watched that in love and support of cast ... all are good but movie was bore and forced feed comedy. other two will check out.
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I agree Pakistani movies have got really nice content. I've seen Khuda Ke Lie and Bol, and they both were outstanding in terms of content and acting!!

You can try downloading torrents, but you have to search a lot for a good quality torrent as well 😭

BTW as of now I'm literally obsessed with Janaan trailers and teasers. Bilal Ashraf and Ali Rehman !! Uff 🤪

torrent has been shut down😭😭
N Janaan trailers...my god...m obsessed with Ali Rehman since Diyar-e- Dil days..Janaan's songs are also good
Edited by shivani_gupta - 8 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

na maloom afreed was a real blah movie ... i did not like it at all. did nt make sense... .. i watched that in love and support of cast ... all are good but movie was bore and forced feed comedy. other two will check out.

i agree...i watched it beacause of Fahad 😊