Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

The show was big back then but only very few actors manage to make it big in movies after finishing their popular character on tv. I think the only one who could have made it big in hwood was Jensen Ackles and he wasted his prime years doing spn 14 seasons.

I dont know about spn, I only watched TVD, because of Damon-Alena...she looked very pretty
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: minakrish

How is this show Mannat Murad? Have you watched it Ninu?

Yeah i had

It has Saas bahu saga, only good thing was that slap scene 😂 baki rest of drama was toxic

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont know about spn, I only watched TVD, because of Damon-Alena...she looked very pretty

I used to watch almost all American serious back then esp the youth and crime ones.

Nina Dobrev is really pretty and she was 18-19 when she did tvd. Unlike many I never liked Damon. He used to give me creepy vibes. I dropped tvd by around S3. It was getting way too senseless and dumb and by that time I got hooked to spn. I found hunters to be way more attractive than vampires smiley16. Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester for me was love at first sight smiley43. I vividly remember the first scene i saw him and how my jaw dropped smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 2 hours ago
spnfan thumbnail

Except for hairstyle and being light skinned I don't find any similarities. Both have entire different face shape and features.

Originally posted by: tellytalks

someone please suggest me some pak dramas with physical abuse

toxic ml

i wanna watch something toxic

because i like toxic dramas

Khudparast, khaie, jaisay apki marzi, shiddat, kahin deep jaley

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: spnfan

Except for hairstyle and being light skinned I don't find any similarities. Both have entire different face shape and features.

face shape is different but features are kind of similar: small eyes, button nose, normalish lips.

Hania Aamir enjoying vacations in UK - YouTube Lily Collins Is in Her Anti–Emily in Paris Style Era | Glamour UK

They are both pretty. Wish pk will make some fun drama like Emily in Paris, call me bae...they did one Dilruba, where Hania was a non-serious girl, but turned Hania into a villain and story depressing by the end.

Maybe instead of a romcom they could do a comedy self-love series in ramadan

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

face shape is different but features are kind of similar: small eyes, button nose, normalish lips.

Hania Aamir enjoying vacations in UK - YouTube Lily Collins Is in Her Anti–Emily in Paris Style Era | Glamour UK

They are both pretty. Wish pk will make some fun drama like Emily in Paris, call me bae...they did one Dilruba, where Hania was a non-serious girl, but turned Hania into a villain and story depressing by the end.

Maybe instead of a romcom they could do a comedy self-love series in ramadan

Still don't find any similarities smiley36

But I find hania to be similar to alia and pretty zinda.