Check the hum tv official fb pg

The promo has been posted there
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

lol sorry for making you feel the one.
And may be that was the only tweet he received 😆
I used to ship them too same as i used to ship SD-mannu! But alas both the couples sucked because of a poor poor story line. Coming to kheelo he may look good and he may be a model but when we talk about acting i feel like he is being gun-pointed to act.It doesn't come naturally to him from any angle LOL

lol its totally fine and m aware of kheloos acting skillz so I dont mind 😆
oh god ya same with SD-Mannu after less than 5 epis my ship ended for obvious reasons let me not even start with it 😆
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh YES THE SHOW WITH AHSAN KHAN AND NAVEEN WAQAR is finally starting

And given Ahsan popularity is at its peak now thanks to his portrayal of Imtiaz

I m very much sure this show will also get trps

And I LOVE NAVEEN

She is looking sooo pretty in the promos with Ahsan

And I m liking her chemistry with him .

I also liked her with imran a d FQ as well in alvida and mol

It may replace pakeezah

I hv seen BTS pics of this show in Ahsan and naveens insta

I just watched the promo and omg yes they look so beautiful together ❤️
same I also loved Naveen in Mol she is so classy and I really really love her voice!
and it will be nice to see Ahsan as romantic hero again

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HIP Exclusive: Sanam Saeed replaces Mawra Hocane in serial, Gypsy

The serial also stars Mira Sethi and Adnan Malik.
AHMED SARYM ABOUT 10 HOURS AGO

From theatre to television, and ramp to backing vocalist, Sanam Saeed seems to have done it all. She is ambitious and hardworking, and her repertoire in showbiz is clear proof. Apart from her hit television projects such as Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Mata-e-Jaan,Shukk and Diyar-e-Dil under her belt, Sanam also made her silver screen debut this year with the commercially successful Bachaana alongside Mohib Mirza and Adeel Hashmi.

She also made a small yet impactful appearance in the recently released Fahad Mustafa and Iman Ali starrer Mah-i-Mir. And now, we hear she has replaced Mawra Hocane inHumsafar's writer, Farhat Ishtiaq and Bunty I Love You famed director, Siraj-Ul-Haq's television serial tit;ed Gypsy. Without a doubt, we can quite confidently say that Sanam is on fire!

HIP spoke to Sanam to find out about the picture of hers (alongside Mira Sethi) which is being floated around on social media - it's from the sets of MD Productions' upcoming serial Gypsy which was supposed to star Mira alongside Adnan Malik and Mawra Hocane. But where did Sanam come from?

"I wish they hadn't revealed the pictures since I wanted to keep it a surprise (laughs). Basically I was offered the script initially, but I couldn't do it back then. However, later when Mawra (Hocane) got caught up with something else and I was available, I signed the project," Sanam explained. "I hadn't done easy-breezy love stories previously, so Gypsy offered something new."

Speaking of how Sanam agreed to sharing space with her contemporary Mira Sethi and Adnan Malik, who has only done one acting project so far, she quite eloquently said:

"Adnan is a friend of mine and he did quite a decent job in Sadqay Tumhare. I was working with contemporary actresses previously as well; I believe one can't limit oneself to working only with veterans. I have seen some of Mira's work, and she's a brilliant actress - very focused and passionate. Adnan has vision too, since he's also a film-maker, so he's not at all clueless about what television is."

With this role, the actress is definitely stepping out of her comfort zone. She said:

"My character is of a girl who's a gypsy at heart. She's a wanderer and a free spirit. She is very much attached to her parents and unlike other characters in the serial, she doesn't retaliate. Her parents are very supportive, and even when she disagrees, she understands their point. So there's no struggle; it doesn't have any heavy moral or drama. There is a little bit of conflict, but no negativity or a bechari of any sort."

Sanam further disclosed that apart from featuring the young and zealous trio as the main leads, Gypsy will also see an ensemble supporting cast, including acclaimed seasoned actors.

"Mohsin Gilani plays my father's character, whereas the brilliant Hina Bayat will be essaying my mother's role. She has always been known for her versatile characters, and her role inGyspy is also something completely different from what she has done previously," she commented. "It also has a strong supporting cast; we have Madiha Rizvi, Samina Ahmed and Munawar Siddiqui as well."

When we asked her what the future holds for Sanam Saeed, she responded:

"I'm currently focusing on Dobara Phir Se, that is releasing in August, so the promotions will begin soon. I play the character of an energetic and lively girl; she's probably the comic relief in the film. She's also Zainab's (Hareem Farooq's character) best friend, so she's very loyal and overall a really fun role to have portrayed. Apart from that, I have completed shooting for two more films titled Rehm and Azad, both of which are not commercial projects but more off-beat, Broadway-like films."

While Dobara Phir Se is being labeled as a journey of friendship, love and relationships,Rehm will pay homage to one of Shakespeare's most iconic plays, Measure for Measure that dealt with justice and the dichotomy between corruption and purity. Rehan Sheikh's directional venture, Azad will convey the message of freedom through narrating the story of an RJ.

khamosshhh thumbnail
BTS

Word Count: 1

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aha aha Mira brilliant actress lolo
She was terrible in MSS
About adnan no cmnt yet to watch his show but from pics he looks blah

This is first time Hina playing Sanam's mother role ?
Hope show is gd I don't want one more firaaq type bakwas show

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Aha aha Mira brilliant actress lolo
She was terrible in MSS
About adnan no cmnt yet to watch his show but from pics he looks blah

This is first time Hina playing Sanam's mother role ?
Hope show is gd I don't want one more firaaq type bakwas show

Before dis Sanam and Hina Bayat have done 3 shows together, but first time dey r coming as daughter and mother.
awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Before dis Sanam and Hina Bayat have done 3 shows together, but first time dey r coming as daughter and mother.

Ya I hv seen two shows I think one ZGH n other one kasak

She is really gd actress
awesomegurti thumbnail
Ye I remember one more show takhliyan Kuch tha na
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Ye I remember one more show takhliyan Kuch tha na

Yes Talkhiyaan and I really loved their bitter equation in dis drama.

Yup Hina Bayat is a fantastic actor and more, she tends to do roles that have something to offer. Of course it does not happen all d time, but hopefully dis one looks promising.