Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people.Hugs!! Thank you for sharing hinna.
What is Gypsy? Sounds more like that local skin whitening cream..gypsy amazing cream 😆

Anyways i really don't know who told kheloo that audience is waiting for his come back??? kheloo please!! 😆 Waiting for lovely sanam,haven't seen this actress mira sethi before but she's probably in "jhoot" these days and i remember looking at this picture on fb and commenting something good and mira even liked my comment 😆 😛

Alas kheelo kills my excitement but will try to give it a try for sanam!

Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

What is Gypsy? Sounds more like that local skin whitening cream..gypsy amazing cream 😆

Anyways i really don't know who told kheloo that audience is waiting for his come back??? kheloo please!! 😆 Waiting for lovely sanam,haven't seen this actress mira sethi before but she's probably in "jhoot" these days and i remember looking at this picture on fb and commenting something good and mira even liked my comment 😆 😛

Lol khelu is adnan mallik...the most "beloved" hero of hum tv who even got the sensation of the year award beating zahid ...we "LOVE" him and wondered where he vanished all this time whereas zahid indeed became what khelu got the award for ...that is...NEW SENSATION of the pak drama industry

Khair ...must say he is lucky...second show mila. ..woh bhi itna big budget...

So again it will be raining awards for him next year even though the show is a dud like sadkey

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol khelu is adnan mallik...the most "beloved" hero of hum tv who even got the sensation of the year award beating zahid ...we "LOVE" him and wondered where he vanished all this time whereas zahid indeed became what khelu got the award for ...that is...NEW SENSATION of the pak drama industry

Khair ...must say he is lucky...second show mila. ..woh bhi itna big budget...

So again it will be raining awards for him next year even though the show is a dud like sadkey

Indeed lucky. Although sadqey failed as a show itself but A.M made it a sheer torture with his poor acting skills bakwas dialogue delivery and horizontal expressions 😆.I love mahira as an actress and If he can make a bad jorri with mahira then he can make one with anybody.
Poor sanam!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this for Sanam
Edited by MB_23 - 8 years ago

the only thing i can relate to gypsy is a gypsy skirt😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

She was iniially cast but then sanam saeed replaced her
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess she back out of this because of her Bollywood films.
LOL... Hi5 guys I don't like this guy either I only watched ST for Mahira and I'm gonna watch this only for Sanam; she's an amazing actress I was missing her in drama's glad she wasn't gone for too long I hope Mahira come back soon too.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw Mira in Ab kar meri refugari she is okayish there nothing impressive but the role doesnt have much to offer so hope she'll be better here
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel so adressed lol I actually tweeted him and told m waiting to see him back on tv 😆 I know he is not a great actor but I like his off-screen persona and I actually shipped Shano&Khelooo in the initial epis ❤️😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lol good to know khelu has true fans as well
Sadqay did him some good it seems

It's just that when i got to know it was supposed to be sami

I really can't imagine khelu replacing him and also putting my dream of seeing sami sanam saeed together down the drain

Otherwise I really don't mind khelu doing one drama in 2 years

Variety is the spice of life