Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ho...banu akka... u r fabulous...loved every bit of this ff...eagerly waiting for rosid marriage
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow back to back updates Di njoyed a lot reading it finally misunderstanding cleared still sid is angry lets see what she will do now to convince sid waiting for next update soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy super dear. Waiting for next
zoya.rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Misunderstanding got cleared... now waiting for Roli to pacify Sid in a romantic way. πŸ˜‰
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow back to back update know let see what will roli do
summi-rosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What that ssk Cvs want to us to our rosid dii why they do that I hate them channels also diii I really hurt angry upset.. I don't know Telugu lang but phir usme abhi Purana wala rosid scenes dikha raha hai to dekhti hu mai but this channel also jealous of our rosid usme rosid ki 1st anniversary wala scene dikha raha tha aaj lekin rosid ka romance wala part cut kar diya why they do that yar aur ristey channel me bhi rosid ka Sara scenes cut kar directly nagin aur dayan wala start kar diya yar I hate those channels also why they do this to us why am really angry.. sorry dii if I hurt u and everyone and sorry to specially simar fans if I hurt them sry but can I do I can not bear and thought to share with everyone 😭 😭
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aw!! cute misunderstanding!

Roli's father was really good in clarifying her!...
n SID's anger is justifiable...ROLI should've listened to him patiently...now eagerly waiting for ROLI's attempts to cheer up her Mr.handsome cum Mr.naughtyπŸ˜‰ ...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail

Originally posted by: summi-rosid

What that ssk Cvs want to us to our rosid dii why they do that I hate them channels also diii I really hurt angry upset.. I don't know Telugu lang but phir usme abhi Purana wala rosid scenes dikha raha hai to dekhti hu mai but this channel also jealous of our rosid usme rosid ki 1st anniversary wala scene dikha raha tha aaj lekin rosid ka romance wala part cut kar diya why they do that yar aur ristey channel me bhi rosid ka Sara scenes cut kar directly nagin aur dayan wala start kar diya yar I hate those channels also why they do this to us why am really angry.. sorry dii if I hurt u and everyone and sorry to specially simar fans if I hurt them sry but can I do I can not bear and thought to share with everyone 😭 😭

yes i too saw that in telugu channel...as the show is a stretching one which we all know with senseless tracks always, the other channels which dub it or repeat it, r skipping most of the parts ...so in this scenario, we can't expect any ROSID scenes even there...we r really unlucky...
but the love for ROSID always stays inside our hearts, ..none can affect it!!
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_am_PRASANNA

yes i too saw that in telugu channel...as the show is a stretching one which we all know with senseless tracks always, the other channels which dub it or repeat it, r skipping most of the parts ...so in this scenario, we can't expect any ROSID scenes even there...we r really unlucky...
but the love for ROSID always stays inside our hearts, ..none can affect it!!

totally agreed channel CVS rashmi and anyone do anything against for rosid but they don't know the luv for rosid in our heart no one can destroy luv u rosid u gave us such memorable and beautiful scenes if we want to forget u it never work bcoz I never saw before that purity and innocency in any other couple luv u rosid forever
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

totally agreed channel CVS rashmi and anyone do anything against for rosid but they don't know the luv for rosid in our heart no one can destroy luv u rosid u gave us such memorable and beautiful scenes if we want to forget u it never work bcoz I never saw before that purity and innocency in any other couple luv u rosid forever

exactly...never seen any couple who r as adorable n real as ROSID in telly world...