Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Naah..not dating ..most probably . There are better fishes there. ðŸ˜†

That school is party house anyway. Honestly, it's usual teen behaviour. The peer group of Navya, Sara and all is just like this. "Tryst" kids. 

I feel Navya is more into Aryan than he is into her. Even Ibrahim's post hinted at Navya's crush on Aryan. Imagine if he has even half of his Dad's charm, wouldn't blame Navya for finding him irresistible ðŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Where kids party a lot & come from super-rich families. It is a good school.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Where kids party a lot & come from super-rich families. It is a good school.

Shouldn't ''good school where kids party a lot'' be an oxymoronic phrase? I am too sanskari you see😳
^^ LOL! What matters is the student, at the end of the day, not the institute. Not necessarily though. I know of many toppers who party a lot & then of many average /horrible students who don't party at all. Don't be so sanskaari. 😛
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Shouldn't ''good school where kids party a lot'' be an oxymoronic phrase? I am too sanskari you see😳

😆😆 arre good varies for children wanting to STUDY and those who want to pass time but be called literate. So its good place for those who are super rich and want to party their time away. They are not going to go to college or univ and try to get A or B grade or 75% and above. And then struggle for job. They are rich heirs. 
^^ Uhh that's not true though. They all go to Uni & many do every well there too, Aryan is at UCLA which is very good, the only thing that is very true is that yes, they absolutely don't need to struggle for jobs.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Navya Naveli is one stunnninggg teen and has lovely feminine features😊...might be a total blonde though, atleast thats what I perceive from all these pics..

Aryan on the other hand🥱 Am I the only one who feels *cringe* running down her spine looking at his pics😕 forever annoyed, khadoos wala expression🥱 

no you are not the only one ... sometimes i want to shake him up and ask - whats your problem is life. you have everything!

half the time he looks annoyed, the other half he looks stoned ...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Exactly, this!! And they're both super-bratty so another trait in common, lol!

They do look amazing together & I know it's SO wrong but Aryan is super-sexy! The quintessential Scorpio looking man. And much better looking Shah version!

If he has even half the personality his father does, they won't stop beating down his doors!

But they're never entering the movies.

20 bucks KJo or AdiC launches them lolll. Or Aara and Abram together. You can pay me over coffee ðŸ˜†

I agree tho. Both are so bratty. But I have a feeling it's super clique-y. Like they (Suhana included) have the same group of friends and party together. But they don't include those Kapoor sisters (Sri and Boney's kids). I have yet to see Aryan with Saif's son too. It's mostly that tiny little group with schoo mates,

We're too invested in this. I must stop stalking navya ðŸ˜†
Mistyy thumbnail
Yeh Ladki bachchans Ka naam Roshan karegi 😆
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
@pink

Here you go... Aryan and Ibrahim 😛

Edited by dingle_hopper - 8 years ago