Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

chichore won the national award for best film and director said Sushant you made us proud.

Are they counting that as an award for Sushant? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 11 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Are they counting that as an award for Sushant? 

Maybe. Or they are referring to best movie.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

That was so gross..

Using SSR name for promoting Kartik's movie. And just because he is outsider he doesn't deserve national award. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The way it was presented with comparison was Kartik's PR......no one is doubting what MK said.....can you see the difference between how it was penned by MK vs how it was compared by the PR?

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I know what Murlikant said.  Making a connection the way he did is very different than Kartik’s PR creating that edit and and trying to plaster it all over insta.  Murlikant’s connection was about his bond with Sushant.  The edit was about opening numbers and outsiders and national award for Chandu.  Big big difference.  

Oh yes, I see the difference...and it angered me as much as it does you - before I came across the TOI article. This Poster is a shame. Nevertheless, now, I want to give the benefit of a doubt - to the pr and also to Kartik as an XYZ could have done the poster after that article...even a misguided  (and mega-stupid) fan. Kartik will know if it had been indeed his pr ... I already wrote, that then he should leave this agency because it is very damaging - to him and the movie.

You know me a bit...even though among 100 persons 99 would point to the pr, I still would be the one asking if there is proof or if it could also have been someone else (for whatever reasons). smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I don’t think this is Kartik’s PR. He’s not that stupid. Sounds like his nepo rivals trying to stir up trouble 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 11 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

How dare these media vultures use SSR’s name even after his death? smiley7 Karthik needs to be cancelled..
I wish SSR had stuck to TV medium itself.. then he would have been alive smiley19

No, because no one has an idea if he personally even is involved in this shameful action.

Oh, it had been such a nice idea to honour Sushant's connection to Murlikant...I'm mega-sad that this turned out to become a fiasco because of someone's insensitive and misguided endeavour (or maybe even deliberately destroying)... smiley19smiley19

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh yes, I see the difference...and it angered me as much as it does you - before I came across the TOI article. This Poster is a shame. Nevertheless, now, I want to give the benefit of a doubt - to the pr and also to Kartik as an XYZ could have done the poster after that article...even a misguided  (and mega-stupid) fan. Kartik will know if it had been indeed his pr ... I already wrote, that then he should leave this agency because it is very damaging - to him and the movie.

You know me a bit...even though among 100 persons 99 would point to the pr, I still would be the one asking if there is proof or if it could also have been someone else (for whatever reasons). smiley1

This is not a proof as it can’t be verified now since the posts are deleted, but someone on Reddit mentioned this as well.  Spice’s official account apparently had liked Viral’s post 🤷🏽‍♀️

https://x.com/thefuturedoct11/status/1801875239745327449?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Clochette thumbnail

And if indeed it had been  n o t  Kartik's pr and his pr just liked what someone else (whoever) made as a poster???

Had it been someone who wanted to harm him or was it someone who wanted to praise him.

What a messed-up thing...and so easy to do with this kind of sm where the initial creator obviously cannot be named.

I just imagine how those involved in making the movie feel now. It makes me very sad.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

And if indeed it had been  n o t  Kartik's pr and his pr just liked what someone else (whoever) made as a poster???

Had it been someone who wanted to harm him or was it someone who wanted to praise him.

What a messed-up thing...and so easy to do with this kind of sm where the initial creator obviously cannot be named.

I just imagine how those involved in making the movie feel now. It makes me very sad.

If that’s the case then he should reevaluate his entire PR and media strategy.  The reason almost everyone, outside of his fans, believe this to be his PR is because it has been established that he has an aggressive, ridiculous, and over the top PR.  Had this been Sid or Adi or Siddhanth or Vicky a lot more people would have given them the benefit of the doubt and the theory that a rival’s PR was behind this would have gained a lot more traction.  But not with Kartik because people have a completely different impression of him and his PR tactics, and that’s entirely on him.