Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

And media at times like these works directly with the actors’ PR.  I’m sure the real Murilkant has said many other things too yet the focus is on his quote about here.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Check the first page.   Maroon posted a tweet that hasn’t been deleted yet.  

and it won’t be lmao

https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/1801696885906018743?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

okay, someone made a compilation...who exactly...the TOI-article is genuine...that poster isn't...so I don't buy it...it's to harm the movie...it has so many positive reviews that someone can't digest it...

I don't believe in this pr-thingy anymore since I read the article in TOI...or do TOI lie when they write they talked to Murlikant and he narrated that...it's TOI's choice to publish that.

And now, when I see the connection, I'm in no way angry anymore.

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Prtik for a reason 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

And media at times like these works directly with the actors’ PR.  I’m sure the real Murilkant has said many other things too yet the focus is on his quote about here.  

So what...it was them that made the connection...Murlikant finds it a nice move smiley16(and he is the true hero, isn't he?)

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Dang!  smiley36.   It’s a smaller account though so they can probably get away with it.  

What a terrible thing to do.....to use a man who is here no more.....smiley24

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

So what...it was them that made the connection...Murlikant finds it a nice move smiley16(and he is the true hero, isn't he?)

Murlikant mentioning his history with Sushant is not the same as Kartik using Sushant’s death to toot his own horns.  

Originally posted by: Clochette

This is definitely the PR Clochette.....even if MK said something about SSR......it was Kartik's PR who started comparison....like outsider hero...blah blah....do u think MK would have said it??

This is in an absolutely bad taste since SSR is not here....