Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Apart from some of his movies I've watched, I didn't inform myself much about Kartik...so all this comes a bit as a shock...and in combination with that kind of movie as a hommage to a living athlete with a gripping life-story...that just makes me sad.

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago
bloomers thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If that’s the case then he should reevaluate his entire PR and media strategy.  The reason almost everyone, outside of his fans, believe this to be his PR is because it has been established that he has an aggressive, ridiculous, and over the top PR.  Had this been Sid or Adi or Siddhanth or Vicky a lot more people would have given them the benefit of the doubt and the theory that a rival’s PR was behind this would have gained a lot more traction.  But not with Kartik because people have a completely different impression of him and his PR tactics, and that’s entirely on him.   

I agree. While I don't believe he really knew this post  was planned by his PR, it is also on him to do something, or he should have done something earlier to make sure his PR doesn't run rogue this way. 

The sad thing is that Kartik has actually been targeted in the past, directly and indirectly through blinds and other articles. It was probably one of the biggest smear campaigns in 2022. But public memory is short, and thanks to him deciding to play the outsider card in such an in-your-face way this time, he will not even get any support in future from anyone. 

He was so smart till date about not talking much about a lot of things. That in fact what got him support in the first place, because others spoke up for him. The best way to get sympathy is to actually stay quiet.

Don't know what he was thinking. What an idiot.

Edited by bloomers - 10 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bloomers

I agree. While I don't believe he really knew this post  was planned by his PR, it is also on him to do something, or he should have done something earlier to make sure his PR doesn't run rogue this way. 

The sad thing is that Kartik has actually been targeted in the past, directly and indirectly through blinds and other articles. It was probably one of the biggest smear campaigns in 2022. But public memory is short, and thanks to him deciding to play the outsider card in such an in-your-face way this time, he will not even get any support in future from anyone. 

He was so smart till date about not talking much about a lot of things. That in fact what got him support in the first place, because others spoke up for him. The best way to get sympathy is to actually stay quiet.

Don't know what he was thinking. What an idiot.

His PR was kind of eye roll worthy before too specially with all the link up rumors.  I think there was some tension with him and Kriti too because his PR was attributing all of Luka Chupi’s success to him, but they’ve obviously worked it out and are fine now.  But after the pandemic and specially after the success of BB2 his PR just got ridiculous.  

Actually there were some blinds about him before the pandemic too after the success of Luka Chupi and PPAW.  But nothing gained a lot of attention. And like you said, he stayed silent during the whole KJo Dostana2 fiasco, which was the smarted thing he could have done.  

He always played the outsider card but never to this extent.  I don’t know why? 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Maybe because there was no romance in the movie he couldn’t do any link up drama this time smiley36

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was a very disgusting thing to do

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Again this is probably Varun’s PR if anything smiley36 he’s always had it out for Kartik. 

Kartik’s PR is a lot smarter than this. 

bloomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

.  Maybe because there was no romance in the movie he couldn’t do any link up drama this time smiley36

As a fan, I want this nightmare to end and BB3 promotions to begin. There he has excess of costars, so maybe he will not think of doing this again to make his interviews interesting

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kartik needs to fire his PR, irrespective of who started this campaign (pakka uski PR hogi, no one got that time to be this messed up for another star, they might as well just bash him)

Anyway, his PR struck me the wrong way when the BMW article post BB2 came out, ki Tseries ke maalik ne khud gaadi di (aise toh he should have given every single actor, especially RK post animal, cars and gifts for successful movies) and yes, it paints the producer in kinda good light so maybe T-Series was in it too.

Then his PR tried to hijack Kiara's limelight post SKK, which was like a big NO! The movie should have been about Kiara's character but ther writers fooked that up a bit, so when the audience got the memo right and started praising her, ain't no way Kartik gets to grab the limelight (and his portrayal of Satya was honestly beautiful, they should have understood that this is a team effort)

Him standing up to KJo, honestly, I loved it. I just hope it didn't backfire on him.

He should just get Katori to sit next to all his movie posters, it's aa much better PR compared to whatever this was.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Kartik needs to fire his PR, irrespective of who started this campaign (pakka uski PR hogi, no one got that time to be this messed up for another star, they might as well just bash him)

Him standing up to KJo, honestly, I loved it. I just hope it didn't backfire on him.

He should just get Katori to sit next to all his movie posters, it's aa much better PR compared to whatever this was.

bold black: Maybe not "fire" (that could make him another 'enemy') but having serious talks with them and not letting them make whatever t h e y  want to do.

bold red: Maybe it just did...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

What exactly happened? He made this about him and Sushant? 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

What exactly happened? He made this about him and Sushant? 

I don't know  w h o  made the relation between Kartik and Sushant (apart from Murlikant in his interview with TOI), but in any way, Kartik (and his pr) get accused (and the movie's success most probably harmed).